• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    I'd appreciate it if she would! Looked like Baines is feeling the same way.....

This is the direction it needs to go in our court system. These losers and druggies should be terrified to go to court in this county. Hope this continues. Too many hard working honest people are being robbed blind be these assholes.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Those other two stories are fairly telling of the way things seem to be (IMO) with judges in Cecil. 10 years or burglary seems pretty damn good to me, few years ago they would have gotten a star taken away on their monthly calender and told to behave better.

This was a first degree (occupied dwelling/home invasion) in a repeat offender. About time.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    This was a first degree (occupied dwelling/home invasion) in a repeat offender. About time.

Yeah not too long ago I sat in for jury duty in Cecil. The cases were all drug related and in both instances the Judges decided on what I would consider letting them off very easy. They were young and first time offenders, so I guess they got some leeway.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Lets see.......

Twice now stores have been robbed with a machette. Drug dealer killed by another drug dealer in West Creek Village (aka the newer section of Winding Brook), plus lots of other wholesome goodness going on lately!

It's getting pretty ridicilous. If I owned a store I'd sure as shit shoot someone before long. Any of you guys remember Con Shananhan? His place didn't get robbed much after he unloaded on someone. (By the way, RIP, Con died recently)

http://www.cecildaily.com/news/local_news/article_bf4740ff-93a6-5d17-8126-17b960665fe4.html

http://www.cecildaily.com/news/local_news/article_d3ed2aa0-ee10-5921-a2ae-779ec0c3de11.html

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Pantry Mart at Horseshoe Road, we get gas there on way back from town on the weekends. The guy behind the counter always has a smile. Sucks but then that's how the county is going. We had a young "lady" from off of Mt Zoar Road go in town to rob the PNC bank a couple of weeks back, she's in jail now. Chris

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Guy that works for me,... that's his girlfriends Mom and brother. Shitty situation, word is the killer (step brother/stepson) was heading her way next when they caught him.

Can't make this shit up......

From what I am hearing it sounds like drugs are involved

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    We hear he was on his way to my buddies house to kill the step sister too...

Had an 8 year old with him.

Crazy.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    They got the machete robbery person (two of them).

I'll give you one guess where they're from..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom