• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    Indianas process for purchase is live and working... est time for approval is 10-15min depending on nics... oh and everything non nfa is c&c ... tired of getting stuffed out of the ballot box so i voted with the my feet this summer

Jimbuck

May 26, 2009
    I submitted mine Oct 2 and there is no progress. Mine is an exempt on. I called and they said oh no one has gotten to it yet. I think it either did not transmit completely or there is an issue someplace.

Pauljk

Mar 12, 2012
    Mount Airy
    I can't remember what file type they will accept. Check to be sure you file type is acceptable.

I submitted my DD214 as a jpg and it was accepted. I didn't notice if there was a size limit, but I kept it under 1MB and didn't have any issues with the upload.

Jimbuck

May 26, 2009
    My status since Oct 2

HQL Permit ExemptView Checklist [Empty]

Program: Firearms Services License Number: License Status: Pending

Certification Date: Expiration Date:

Required CE Credits:

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    I have been trying to call the licensing division all morning, right to a recording saying it's after hours wtf!!!

hhuff

Apr 28, 2012
    Submitted Friday and still no progress.

MENU
    Licensing Home Page
    Logout
    Item Status Complete Date
    Application\License Fee Completed Oct/04/13
    MVA Photo Unchecked
    LiveScan Unchecked
    Training Unchecked
    NICS Unchecked
    METERS Unchecked
    CJIS Unchecked
    MAFSS Unchecked
    JIS Unchecked
    DJS Unchecked
    DHMH Unchecked

Jimbuck

May 26, 2009
    If i select view checklist, the two items say incomplete. Some opther permit holders entered their info and was completed within hours almost.

casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    Just an update to anyone keeping score...I still can't get this site to work for attachments. Don't know why it doesn't work for me. I've emailed msp twice and still no reply. F*** I hate this state.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Just an update to anyone keeping score...I still can't get this site to work for attachments. Don't know why it doesn't work for me. I've emailed msp twice and still no reply. F*** I hate this state.

When I first tried to upload the resolution on my scanner was set to high, resulting in file sizes I think MSP rejected. They don't want high quality/resolution images, just readable images. Make sure before you scan any documents the dpi is set to 200 dpi or less, and that its black and white, not color. That will keep the file size small enough to upload. Other than that I can't help.

casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    When I first tried to upload the resolution on my scanner was set to high, resulting in file sizes I think MSP rejected. They don't want high quality/resolution images, just readable images. Make sure before you scan any documents the dpi is set to 200 dpi or less, and that its black and white, not color. That will keep the file size small enough to upload. Other than that I can't help.

I don't think it's a file size issue. The error message just states that the process can't be completed. There's no message about size. I called MSP today and they seemed shocked that I was having trouble. Seems I'm the only person in MD having issues. The person I spoke with said it had been reported to IT and assured me it would work tomorrow.

We'll see.

I have to admit-the two people I spoke with at MSP were extremely friendly and thanked me for reporting the issue. Here's to hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom