• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • anthonyjhallen

May 16, 2011
    APG
    I will send our apps in tomorrow after work. So if you want in, send me your info and I will send in the paper work and fees so we get squaded together.

So far its myself, the mexicant, Doc Paterno and George.

Any other stage 9 crew?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Must be a private conversation with their crew, link only gets me to the mobile site, OP doesn't say what kind of match other than rifle. Too bad.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I will send our apps in tomorrow after work. So if you want in, send me your info and I will send in the paper work and fees so we get squaded together.

Any other stage 9 crew?

Paige and I are in. I pm'd you our info. I can give you the entrance fee sometime this week or at the match.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co

Any other stage 9 crew?

Ant,
    Don't count me 100% yet, I have to try to get leave first.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Must be a private conversation with their crew, link only gets me to the mobile site, OP doesn't say what kind of match other than rifle. Too bad.

Here is the link for Topton http://toptonfga.org I think the action shooting matches are listed under TAPS

Here is the Enos forum info http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=160403 and if that doesn't work

Topton will once again hold a rifle match as the final match of the year. It will be November 11 2012.We will have 6 or 7 stages and the round count will be about 225 rounds. Cost will be $30.00 per person and there will be a payout. The match will be limited to the first 60-70 people. If interested in being an RO contact me and you will get %50 off your match fee and shoot with your squad on sunday. If you want to squad together please make sure you send in applications and entry fees together. I promise the match will be challenging and fun. Entry is attached below. Please make checks out to TAPS and send them to

Match is November 11. I made a mistake on the app and put wrong month a new app will be up today
    Dean DeTurk

PM me if you want the address for the match director, didn't want to through it out there because it looks like a private residance address to mail the apps.

Sorry Ant didn't mean to hijack your thread. I wish I knew how to give the link thingy that types it into google on it's own just so I could be the smart a$$ for once.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Thanks, I rooted around and found it. Is it like IDPA stages, except using carbines and rifles? Looks interesting.

anthonyjhallen

May 16, 2011
    APG

Any other stage 9 crew?

So far I have

Myself
    Vato
    The Chiropractor
    The Fireman
    The PA and his "Wife"
    Gary

:lol:

Any others? I will send the apps out today at COB, (Close Of Business for you .civs) you all are welcome as long as you can operate you weapons in a safe manner.

Should be a good match

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    So far I have

Myself
    Vato
    The Chiropractor
    The Fireman
    The PA and his "Wife"
    Gary

:lol:

Any others? I will send the apps out today at COB, (Close Of Business for you .civs) you all are welcome as long as you can operate you weapons in a safe manner.

Should be a good match

Waiting to see if my leave is approved for that day. Will get back to you by EOTW.

howard762

York Match Director
    Feb 2, 2012
    Stewartstown PA
    York will be having a USPSA "special classifier" match with 4 classifiers on that date. It will be our last USPSA match ever. If you need to get classified this will be a great opportunity. You can get classified in one day.

If you don't need classified or want to move up, then go to Topton's rifle match. I would if I could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom