• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Didn't have to stop to see mine, he spoke at the rally. :thumbsup: Thanks Tony!

Same here, went up to see him after the rally but he was in committee.

Watch out that Amazing hair could kill a less amazing man!!!!!!!

When I touched his amazing hair my body was consumed by a strange tingling sensation.

I hear Lou jogged home this evening........

I didn't jog home this evening from Annapolis but after getting home and going to the store I jogged through the grocery store with my walker......er, um, I mean my grocery cart. :D Does that count???:lol2:

On a serious note:

I'll be planning another Carroll County-Annapolis LouHound Busline trip for the February 26th Senate Gun Bill hearings along with the tentative March 4th House Bill Hearings next week in the "EVENT PLANNING" subheading. All those that are interested keep an eye out for it.

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    That is a great pic, and more accurate than anything that I've seen from the press stories of the event. In fact, I would say that your pic may be missing 20-30% of the crowd. However, for those unable to attend today, it provides a truer sense of today's crowd at Lawyer's Mall.

I agree, I couldn't get the entire crowd in the shot. There were actually some more people behind me (though not many) and more off to both sides. It was great to see so many patriots today. Here is a shot of two of my favorite people from today: Delegate Mike Smigiel and Sarah Merkle...

20140204224031-bab857d7-la.jpg

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I pledged all of my photos to be available to MSI before the event via an email discussion with Greg. So yes, if you're asking me you may use it. MSI is free to use any of my shots without limitation or restriction.

2A Tuesday Gallery

I was actually about to email you and ask you if you got any good shots. :)

Sorry I didn't connect your screen name with the email. Long day.

Thank you for helping out and allowing us to use your photographs. :)

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Thanks to all the patriots who made it. I was worried that the traffic jam on the DC beltway was going to make me miss it but got there just as the rally started.

I was nice to hear the defiant "freedom" chants. It was cool to see Dan Bongino was standing behind me.

Met a few other MDS members, Tball and the other guys from the Arlington rifle club, it was good having lunch with you guys.

Ah, I think that was you; at first I thought you might have been Bonginos security until you went to lunch with us. Pleasure hanging out with you.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I pledged all of my photos to be available to MSI before the event via an email discussion with Greg. So yes, if you're asking me you may use it. MSI is free to use any of my shots without limitation or restriction.

2A Tuesday Gallery

Great photography!

I also enjoyed the ones from the rally in Virginia. I believe the same folks holding the MDShooters and Don't Tread on Me flags were also at the 2A Tuesday rally in Annapolis. Good stuff. :)

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Sarah has a lot on her plate for a young lady. Work, school, secretary for MRC, second amendment advocate, competition shooting, etc. With her busy schedule, I doubt she had a lot of time to prepare. A little nervous, perhaps but, who isn't when speaking in front of a large crowd. I think she did well and is a great representative for us.

I've shot on a high power team with Sarah and her Dad. She is a very quiet, determined young lady and a good competitor to boot. Anyone would be nervous in front of that crowd; she represents us well and she comes from a fine, conservative family.

Lew--Ranger63 & Good Guy 176
    Very Unsafe, MD 20707

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Or have its power used for good.

Here the Dr is trying to heal the gimp. Unfortunately he may be to far gone even for the HAIR!

Don't despair, Lou...you too could have hair like that. You would just have to get it cut, dye it darker, shave your beard....Oh heck...just forget it! :)

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    What's a magazine clip? I am behind the times when it comes to lingo.

Don't know, but if you ever figure it out please tell me how I am suppose to fit one in my Mossberg 500? Just another example of unknowledgeable reporters repeating nonsense spewed by unknowledgeable legislators. :sad20:

ericahls

Aug 31, 2011
    Elkridge MD
    I thought it was a pretty strong turnout.

Attachments

• image-154911599.jpg
      image-154911599.jpg
      84.8 KB · Views: 317
    • image-3762980482.jpg
      image-3762980482.jpg
      77 KB · Views: 315
    • image-1197742940.jpg
      image-1197742940.jpg
      82.9 KB · Views: 316

Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    Thanks to all who attended. I got there just as Delegate Smigiel started speaking. I was a great day to be out and about Annapolis. Didn't get to see any of my Delegates on this trip, but I did make most of the Digital Advocacy seminar by Hopalong and got to meet him in person. A lot of good information there for us social networking neophytes. Wouldn't have been late but who knew there were two room 422s in the Senate Building.

I also made it to the Citizen Advocacy Seminal in the House building too. And, after my 3rd trip through security, I even found the tunnel again. Probably been 8 years since I used that. All in all, a great day.

On a personal note, I need to get better at introducing myself to others. I know so many of the faces from previous years, but have no way of putting them together with names and online user-names. I like the name-tag idea of Applehd. Might have to do one of those myself!

And a suggestion for future rallies, I would love to see someone stationed inside each of the buildings with an MSI Hat and an Information Here sign to help direct folks around. Although I have been to Annapolis for the last 10 years, I am typically just going to hearing rooms where there is already a huge line. Locating the seminar rooms was interesting and I got to see a lot of the Senate Building, but I would have preferred to have been on-time!

Thanks again to MSI, AGC, and all who help to make this event happen.

See you all on the 26th!

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    WJZ didn't give a numbers estimate on the 6PM broadcast, or if they did I missed it. Denise Koch said at the end of their segment that both Miller/Busch were clear that there would be no repeal this year.
    Welcome back my friend. I'm only just now seeing that you returned. :thumbsup:

Stopped by Sen. Getty's office and his admin told me he intoduced a reciprocity bill that would honor our non-resident Utah permits (or any permit) in Maryland. others. I somehow missed this bill.

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/2014RS/bills/sb/sb0768f.pdf

Thanks to all who were there, and thanks to SNI for the cookies and brownies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom