Interest S&W Model 10 Police Trade Group Buy??

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I've got the OK from Admn to guage interest in a group buy. This is a GROUP BUY.....SORT OF

Is anyone interested in getting a S&W Model 10 Police Trade In Revolver?? THere is a seller on Gun Broker selling them for $199

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=265195220

I've been in contact with him and he said he'd give us a discount in shipping to the same FFL. I would have to find a Local FFL that will receive them and transfer them to us at a reasonable price. The "Group Buy" price will be the discount in the shipping, this way each of us isn't pay $25 shipping/gun. I don't think the seller will go lower on $199/pistol but he might if there is a good number of us buying them.

$199 is a great price on a S&W Revolver....they are blued with handling marks and holster wear. Chime up if you are interested and I'll get a list together.

If you are not interested, there is NO NEED TO CHIME UP. I only want to hear from those who are interested and I'll set it up. I'll call the Seller and I'll LYK who the FFL will be once I know who that is. And if you approve we'll buy from the seller.

vin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    Im gonna go dig in the sofa in hopes of finding some money...

I'm interested.

OH NO! I just realized I'm hoping for change. I think I need another gun to fix it.

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    What is the timeframe we are looking at? I just purchased a regulated firearm last week, and it will be at least three until I am able to do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom