• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I've gotten a TON of apparently false "in-stock" notifications from SlickGuns on these today for prices under $400. Prolly just a glitch but KEEP THOSE EYES PEELED!
    That Georgia gun store that's triggering these must be playing with their website not realizing the effect. I was also getting CZ P-10C notices via Slickguns for them.

Btw, the Lanbo's notification via Slickguns for a very cheap Sub2k was real, but inventory didn't last.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Anybody can claim that if they're never available. They'd be selling at a loss or at cost. Thus making money on transfers, etc. Bet no local sales.

Bought mine there, albeit last year, several other's here have as well much more recently. They have them in stock. Most often in .40. If i were looking for one i'd stop in or call weekly.

They don't advertise them, hell they don't even have a website. Pretty much locals only.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Anybody can claim that if they're never available. They'd be selling at a loss or at cost. Thus making money on transfers, etc. Bet no local sales.

I did call Murph's last year (when Armadillo mentioned them)and before they checked stock for what I wanted he said the price is $379 all models. "That model not in stock but call back soon and we do ship to MD" is what I learned. I may be calling again today. Thanks Armadillo.
    No offense meant Slowhand, as that statement has proven true too many times.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    Buds does as well for $499 (cash) but are wishy washy for MD firearm shipments.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    I've never had an issue with Bud's shipping to Maryland, but I don't believe I've ever ordered something that came with an 11+ round magazine or honestly was even semi-auto. Apparently they don't concern themselves over shipments of leverguns or bolt action rifles.

PSA has Keltecs back in stock btw:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/keltec-rifle-sub-2000-9mm-keltec-glock-17-grip-sub2k9glk.html

Of course they are nearly $200 more than the gen1s, so YMMV.

Wayne

Shrimper
    Oct 8, 2010
    Ala Freaking Bama
    I've never had an issue with Bud's shipping to Maryland, but I don't believe I've ever ordered something that came with an 11+ round magazine or honestly was even semi-auto. Apparently they don't concern themselves over shipments of leverguns or bolt action rifles.

PSA has Keltecs back in stock btw:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/keltec-rifle-sub-2000-9mm-keltec-glock-17-grip-sub2k9glk.html

Of course they are nearly $200 more than the gen1s, so YMMV.

IMHO, that's a good price. Going rate on GunBroker is $599. List is $499.

A lot of them come with a 10 round mag. PSA doesn't clearly say. Anyone know? Although I guess I could get it sent to a shop in VA and pick it up there.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    IMHO, that's a good price. Going rate on GunBroker is $599. List is $499.

A lot of them come with a 10 round mag. PSA doesn't clearly say. Anyone know? Although I guess I could get it sent to a shop in VA and pick it up there.
    Do you have any recommendations for FFLs in VA who are willing to transfer stuff like this to MD residents? I'm woefully ignorant on the subject of treatment of "free state" residents outside of Maryland when it comes to doing transfers of cash and carry firearms. It's not really an issue for guns that take common magazines like Glock 9mm, but it would be for firearms that take harder to find mags.

PSA is certainly not offering these for a terrible price. I have an order in with a local FFL for one for like $460 out the door, which comes in at slightly cheaper given transfer fees and all that. Then again, I've been waiting to hear from said FFL for close to six months now, so there certainly is some nonmonetary cost to the minor amount I've saved going this route. Then again, I sort of went one a bit of a buying spree in January/February, so it is not a terrible thing to wait a bit.

Wayne

Shrimper
    Oct 8, 2010
    Ala Freaking Bama
    Do you have any recommendations for FFLs in VA who are willing to transfer stuff like this to MD residents? I'm woefully ignorant on the subject of treatment of "free state" residents outside of Maryland when it comes to doing transfers of cash and carry firearms. It's not really an issue for guns that take common magazines like Glock 9mm, but it would be for firearms that take harder to find mags.

PSA is certainly not offering these for a terrible price. I have an order in with a local FFL for one for like $460 out the door, which comes in at slightly cheaper given transfer fees and all that. Then again, I've been waiting to hear from said FFL for close to six months now, so there certainly is some nonmonetary cost to the minor amount I've saved going this route. Then again, I sort of went one a bit of a buying spree in January/February, so it is not a terrible thing to wait a bit.

I plan to call Doug at KG later today. I bought a pistol from him a couple of months ago and he hand-carried it to All Pawn in White Plains for the transfer at no cost to me.

I haven't bought a rifle from VA. AFAIK, it's cash and carry. I think he would do a transfer. I just want to be prepared if we see them at PSA again.

BTW, they just moved to the former tack shop on the southbound side.

Big Dogs would probably do it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom