• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 11, 2012
    I like Cabela's Outfitter pattern Berber fleece. I have a windblocking berber fleece pullover that is warm and quiet. The pattern is large enough to break up a silhouette in almost any cover. I put Kamik insulated Hunter boots on my feet to keep them warm and dry. Nothing worse that cold feet in a blind or on a stand.

RLaw

Apr 6, 2013
    Depending on the size of the bucket...perhaps you wear Depends when you go...(sorry the pun on "go") :lol:

Find plenty of Patience and a big bucket of coffee. Don't forget the hunting license. EVERYTHING else is questionable and not required.

Jay_p410

Aug 6, 2013
    Baltimore county
    This is going to sound bad but I been hunting since I was 13 n I have walked in the woods with a tree stand a PSE bow...lime green basket ball shorts a riped up shirt smelling like southern comfort n took deer...camo don't mean shit..

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    This is going to sound bad but I been hunting since I was 13 n I have walked in the woods with a tree stand a PSE bow...lime green basket ball shorts a riped up shirt smelling like southern comfort n took deer...camo don't mean shit..

Hopefully you weren't smelling like southern comfort because you had been, or were drinking just before, or on your way to hunt?

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I went dove hunting today. Several nimrods were out in blaze orange. ??? They didn't see a thing until someone walked over and told them to ditch the orange. Bright clothing and birds don't mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom