• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FoxHill

Taxidermist in Training
    Jan 19, 2018
    Woodstock, MD
    Hi everyone!

I'm a hobby taxidermist in Woodstock MD, new to the forum and fairly new to the hobby. I joined in hopes of finding people who may be hunting/trapping furbearing species but not so interested in keeping the fur or skeleton. I would be happy to take any creatures off of people's hands - and would be willing to travel a reasonable amount to pick up the carcasses.

I'm 28 years old, and new to Woodstock. I'm hoping to get into a bit of shooting myself as well down the line. Once my skills improve in the taxidermy, articulation, and tanning I would be happy to offer discounted rates as well.

I'm happy to be here, and hope to make some good friends.

Sincerely,

Fox

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Welcome! I'm not far away, will drop you a line if I get any critters for you.

Anything you're looking for in particular? If small game good if I pitch in in the freezer till I can get it to you?

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 157

FoxHill

Taxidermist in Training
    Jan 19, 2018
    Woodstock, MD
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Ha, thank you! Luckily I know where the search button is!

FoxHill

Taxidermist in Training
    Jan 19, 2018
    Woodstock, MD
    Welcome! I'm not far away, will drop you a line if I get any critters for you.

Anything you're looking for in particular? If small game good if I pitch in in the freezer till I can get it to you?

Thank you, man. Anything thrown in a freezer is good to go for me! I'm interested in most anything, honestly. Rabbits, squirrels, raccoons mustelids, as well as foxes, coyotes, etc.

I'm hoping once I'm confident enough to be able to offer my services tanning and doing mounts as well. :)

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Am I the only one thinking about the movie "Dinner for Schmucks"?

Oh, and welcome new guy. I urge you to get involved in the fight for 2A rights in Maryland. The infringers are in session right now. We have meet ups every monday night for the next few months on lawyers mall. Come on down around 6 pm. See the MTFU Mondays thread.

FoxHill

Taxidermist in Training
    Jan 19, 2018
    Woodstock, MD
    Welcome aboard FoxHill!!

Henceforth on MDS, you will also be known as Norman Bates. :D

Ha, I'd love to have some good birds to work on but I'm not sure about their legality! I know American Crows are protected by the MBTA in some areas, but don't know if MD is one of them...

;) Someone's got to do it, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom