• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m0bas

Feb 26, 2012
    Canceled my order with CIA and probly won't do business with them again. Ordered a Star B from J&G Sales instead.

reverendbeer

Stiff Member
    Nov 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel Province, DPRM
    Ok, ok...I wanna play too. Ordered a Star B from J&G on Monday, got here today.

P4KU2R.jpg

'45 in great shape...muuch better than my '59. Itty bitty CAI import mark, no added serial anywhere.

One of the two of them...

aUex7q.jpg

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    I shipped my defective Romanian Tok back to SOG on Thursday and my replacement arrived today. Gotta love them. It's not as pristine as the last one but it's still beautiful and made in 1953. AND it feeds flawlessly.

5933763e2fbb1713f4dc8e94dc48a797.jpg

32b19e0af6069456f1a6692720133752.jpg

But the rear sight isn't lined up to the hash mark. Need to figure out how to move the sight about 1/16".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    So if you order from Century online, should you always give them a call to verify your order or what?

I've only used them once, but had to bug them and it still took 3 to 4 weeks.

What's the secret?

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    When I order from century, and I have placed ALOT of orders with them, I expect shipping to take up to a month. That's just how it is with them. When you want their stuff, you gotta play by their rules... not a big deal to me.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I figured that might be the case but I thought I had seen some posts where people got their order pretty quick.

As long as I eventually get it, I'll be OK!

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    If I were to do it over again, I'd order the Star B from J&G based on the pics of ones received to date.

I'm pretty happy with mine from Century. My friend got one from J&G and his is much more beat up than mine. Although his eats brass cased ammo better than mine...
    I got 4 mags from ammoclip.com and they work great.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    I'm pretty happy with mine from Century. My friend got one from J&G and his is much more beat up than mine. Although his eats brass cased ammo better than mine...
    I got 4 mags from ammoclip.com and they work great.

My friend got one from J&G. It looks pretty much like mine, parked, except his came with original wood grips and no serial number printed on the bottom of the frame. Mine eats anything I feed it so I'm not complaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    So if you order from Century online, should you always give them a call to verify your order or what?

I've only used them once, but had to bug them and it still took 3 to 4 weeks.

What's the secret?

I don't order from them online. I have one sales rep that I deal with and I just call him. ...A good way to hear about what's coming down the pike. (wink wink, nudge nudge)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom