• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    I found a good deal on TAC65 suppressors, thought I'd share.
    I already have a TAC65, I think it's a great entry level suppressor. I use mine
    on a 10/22, AR with a dedicated upper and a 22/45. It's very quiet and
    fairly easy to clean.

Price depends on how many are interested. The price is $190 plus sales tax, but if we buy all he has in stock, I'm sure I could get the price lower. Of course, federal tax is not included in the price. His office is in Sykesville.

Post in thread if interested.

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    That is a long drive to Sykesville, but not as long as the drive to Mid
    County on the Eastern Shore, so it may make it worth it to me. How is the buy going to be set up? Can we send a check and then schedule a time to come up and do the paperwork at our convenience? I'll be coming from extreme southern maryland and would only be able to come up on the weekends.

Feb 25, 2011
    Charlestown, MD
    That is a long drive to Sykesville, but not as long as the drive to Mid
    County on the Eastern Shore, so it may make it worth it to me. How is the buy going to be set up? Can we send a check and then schedule a time to come up and do the paperwork at our convenience? I'll be coming from extreme southern maryland and would only be able to come up on the weekends.

If it is through Skip, who I bought my Trident-9 through, I never set foot in his shop until it was time to pick up the can. Everything was mailed to me/back to him. Depending on the volume though, I don't know if he would do it that way this time. If it is through him, that is.

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    If it is through Skip, who I bought my Trident-9 through, I never set foot in his shop until it was time to pick up the can. Everything was mailed to me/back to him. Depending on the volume though, I don't know if he would do it that way this time. If it is through him, that is.

That would be great if this group buy can work this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom