• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Savior4116

Aug 20, 2012
    MoCo
    Bart's is releasing?

The question was asked on another thread. They had confirmed Bart's was releasing.
    How ever I was just there last Friday, picking my Tavor. When I asked them on Friday, they said "NO".
    After reading that thread I personally called Bart's today. The gentlemen on the phone confirmed getting the notice from MSP. After checking for a "Hold" or a "Denied". I was told to come and pick my lowers up. That is after an eleven week wait. I don't think they will be calling people. One member suggested you call in on a personal basis. It worked for me:party29::party29:

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!
    Damn, you guys beat me to the punch with this thread. I'll start to call more dealers during the week. But here's the one that kind of started it all. They're doing 8th day release on everyone. Period! Rock on :party29:

Bollinger Gunsmithing and Sales, Taneytown MD.

Rick_Grimes

Mar 22, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    1)Clyde's
    2)Not releasing without MSP ND. Clyde is however speaking with his lawyer and hopes to make a decision on 8th day release by the end of the week.
    3) 6/3 6:00pm

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Anyone heard from Accurate Pawn in Elkridge? I haven't been able to get them on the phone.

I purchased a lower from them on 5/28 (same date that's on my DC letter, which arrived 2 days later). Like everyone else, I'd like to receive my receiver (just came up with that myself :lol2:) as soon as possible, but it'll be a while before I can get the upper that I want past the Home Budget Sentry, so I have the luxury of time. Even so, if I were to get a call on, say, day 8, I'd be down there that afternoon!

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    1. Gun rack in burtonsvile
    2. Owner told me last week that he has some information from a very creditable source that things will be changing soon and to not cancel my order and to call back tomorrow. I assume this is what he was referring to.
    3. 5/30

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    Bobs Sunoco in callaway md. Will not release till paperwork comes back.
    Tackle Box in lexington park has not heard the official word from MSP

About the time this posted I was picking up my 4/5 purchase without ND received. They confirmed in person they were following the 8 day release policy. Signed a waiver releasing Bob's from liability should MSP determine disapproval. Also said if MSP comes looking to confiscate the weapon, no refund from Bob's. Seems reasonable.

Link to Bob's announcement today: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=121393

stahlt65

Feb 18, 2013
    8th day release at Keystone Sporting goods

Keystone Sporting Goods in Hagerstown is releasing on the 8th day.

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD
    I know he is not an IP, but has anyone heard anything from Mark at Target Acquired in Waldorf?

I have a message pending on his Facebook page.

"What is your policy on releasing on the 8th day of waiting for a regulated firearm? We would like to get an accurate policy of yours to update our page... http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=2470031"

cowboys5time25

Dec 20, 2012
    Frederick
    im am waiting to hear the final decision from mountain view gun of Frederick. as of now he is awaiting confirmation. should know tomorrow. spoke to him today. sounded like a phone call was enough for him. more details to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom