• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    awesome ... look at the comment where the douche asks for sources .... fogging unbelievable the idiocracy in the general populace ....

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I posted this on Facebook. Someone who is anti gun missed the point, but played into my hand. He said
    "Wouldn't help much. Michael Phelps doesn't have a criminal background, yet he was still pulled over for DUI when he was under 21. Probably get cars that have a breathalyzer installed and it won't start unless you can pass the test."

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I did a search on Blair Lee on their site and retrieved this link - http://www.gazette.net/article/20130308/OPINION/130309155/0/gazette&template=gazette

Looks like they shifted it from "NEWS" to "OPINION".
    http://www.gazette.net/article/20130308/OPINION/130309155/0/gazette&template=gazette

Thanks. That is awesome. Printing it out right now. With only 7 comments, it appears that most people have no clue about what the Firearms Safety Act is all about. However, they would be up in arms about something like this for alcohol.

If people were to spend a day a month in District Court for criminal trials, they would see how much alcohol plays a part in crimes of violence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom