• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Soda

Dec 14, 2010
    It looks like there are some pretty impressive resumes this season.

RobMoore

The Mad Scientist
    Feb 10, 2007
    QA
    Can we get some women who can shoot past episode 2?

I predict Craig Buckland.

EDIT: Damn, that was disappointing.

Last edited:

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Thanks RobMoore for you guess.

I was going to ask who everyone's predictions were to be voted out first and who you thought would win it all. I always like to try and pick the first episode to see how I ended up with my guesses.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    OK so my first pick will be for the one who I think gets voted out the first episode- Chris Cheng
    I cant' decide who I think will win it, not sure if it's going to be Gary Shank or Tim Trefren, but I'm thinking Shank is my sleeper in the competition and will win it all.

Sorry but I think a couple are there just to promote themselves for other things and not to be the true Top Shot, and I think FPS's girl Miss RSA will make it halfway through and then get the boot. And yes I'm hoping there is a pool at this house for her to lounge around.

Ok so I just watched an audition video of Mr. Bethards and I can't believe that he actually tried the sideways kill shot in his audition tape. Glad I didn't pick him for the win.

Soda

Dec 14, 2010
    My pick for first out: Gabby Franco - I think Chris Cheng is an easy pick also. Terry Vaughan or Forrest McCord maybe.

My pick to win: William Bethards - It's those kind of trick shots from his audition vid that help you win Top Shot. He also seems adept at rapidly transitioning targets with a handgun and it seems most of the TS competitions are handgun related. His impressed me the most of the audition vids I could find. My dark horse is Gary Shank. Buckland has a nice resume though.

Final five: Bethards, Shank, Trefren, Littlejohn, Buckland. Maybe Keyes gets in there.

Last edited:

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Craig would be my initial pick to win also. But then again I predicted JJ would kick everyone's ass in the 1st season. Personal favorite is going to be Gary Shank because his resume and mine are very similar, except I'm lots older. People keep trying to get me to apply but I figure I would have a hard time passing the physical test at 64 YO.

2much2do49

Feb 25, 2009
    Salisbury, MD
    Craig would be my initial pick to win also. But then again I predicted JJ would kick everyone's ass in the 1st season. Personal favorite is going to be Gary Shank because his resume and mine are very similar, except I'm lots older. People keep trying to get me to apply but I figure I would have a hard time passing the physical test at 64 YO.

Gary Shank has a pretty impressive resume. Very well rounded.

Who do you guys think will be the @sshole of the bunch? I think its going to be Forrest McCord.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Hey guys one week until Top Shot don't forget it comes on at 2200 hrs History Channel. My pick for the hiney hole this season is either Melloni or Fletcher.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I'm only interested in the shooting and gun info, I usually fast forward through all the BS.

Pretty much the way I see it. More ******** drama than menopause in a convent. :sad20: People don't just "quit" because they got their feelings hurt and a 26 year old soon to be unemployed doesn't intentionally blow a shot for 100K. :rolleyes:

Soda

Dec 14, 2010
    Pretty much the way I see it. More ******** drama than menopause in a convent. :sad20: People don't just "quit" because they got their feelings hurt and a 26 year old soon to be unemployed doesn't intentionally blow a shot for 100K. :rolleyes:

I forward through a lot of the house drama also, but I thought what Reinas did was one of the best moments on the show.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    I forward through a lot of the house drama also, but I thought what Reinas did was one of the best moments on the show.

Agree with your comment, I think he could have won the whole thing and I was stunned that he showed some humanity by throwing it and allow Chris to win since he had a family and wanted the money for college tuition.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.

Again, only in TV land. A 20 something year old with unemployment looming on the horizon is NOT going to just give away 100K. I deal in reality, not reality TV, that was BS just like the SEAL taking his marbles and quitting with the pot of gold within reach. :rolleyes::sad20: The fact that Reinas acting like a dickhead prick to a fellow contestant for no reason doesn't bode well for his humanity either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom