• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigpapa1080

They call me Horseface
    Here's my latest toy. Already have one kill with it. Thank you Mr. Porcupine.

RugerMkIII.jpg

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    http://www.mcfaden.com/Clip_Loader.htm buy one...you'll NEVER regret it. after 7k rounds when it stops working scrape off the small burrs that will develope and you're g2g for another 7k :) Ok and have Chad do shit to it. Exact edge extractor, LCI delete MKII trigger group :)

Oops, link works now

Last edited:
    I have same one. I replaced the rosewood grips with black Pachmeyer grips. I love the balance of the thing. I did have a red dot on it for a while, but took it off. It was superfluous and ruined the balance.

A lot of people do all kinds of mods and replacements on it. I don't see the reason for it. It is near perfect as is. Reassembling the thing is a pain, but I usually just blast it out with brake cleaner. If you keep the wood grips, you'll have to remove them before using the blast-with-solvent cleaning method.

What's that yellow circle with the hole through it? Mine has a solid flush pin through there. Is it a lube point? Trigger lock?

Ditto on the Ultimate Cliploader. I have ten mags and can fill them in no time.

I'm still looking for a nice black leather holster for it. I've found nice brown ones, but not black.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    That is gorgeous! I fondled a MK 3 at Continental Arms last year that had a permanently attached suppressor. I really liked the look of the stainless steal.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    I have same one. I replaced the rosewood grips with black Pachmeyer grips. I love the balance of the thing. I did have a red dot on it for a while, but took it off. It was superfluous and ruined the balance.

A lot of people do all kinds of mods and replacements on it. I don't see the reason for it. It is near perfect as is. Reassembling the thing is a pain, but I usually just blast it out with brake cleaner. If you keep the wood grips, you'll have to remove them before using the blast-with-solvent cleaning method.

What's that yellow circle with the hole through it? Mine has a solid flush pin through there. Is it a lube point? Trigger lock?

Ditto on the Ultimate Cliploader. I have ten mags and can fill them in no time.

I'm still looking for a nice black leather holster for it. I've found nice brown ones, but not black.

That little yellow thing is a sticker. Mine had the same thing...not really sure what the purpose of it is/was lol.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Nice! I've got the same one and love it. I didn't get a cool yellow sticker though!!! Gotta look into the clip loader!

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    I wonder if they sell the yellow stickers for the MKII's, or do they fit the same yellow stickers as the MKIII? if so I am buying one.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Nice Ruger. I really like the look of SS w Rosewood grips. A MKIII is on my wish list, but in the mean time my old MKI is still a range workhorse. Gotta love Ruger .22's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom