Obama Lets No Tragedy Go to Waste: Appeals for Gun Control to Remember Trayvon Martin

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mr H

Banana'd
    All Sheikh Barry-o al Hawai'i is advocating is to "stem the tide of gun violence."

So, we should all go out and only buy guns we know have a record of behaving themselves!

Any model that has a history of spontaneously jumping off people's hips and indiscriminately shooting innocent chirluns should be boycotted.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    "We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis."

you mean by not acting like a thug and beating on someone who is lawfully armed? ugh

blindnoodle

Livin' the dream!
    Apr 21, 2009
    Honor a kid after it was determined that he used deadly force against someone?

No Mr. President. I will honor my right to defend myself and Zimmerman's right to defend himself.

Mr H

Banana'd
    "We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis."

you mean by not acting like a thug and beating on someone who is lawfully armed? ugh

I find it interesting that no one mentioned the felony battery aspect of this.....

But, done is done, and folks need to learn and move on. Dear Leader included.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Where's the outrage for all the "murders" in Baltimore city and Chicago ..........Oh wait , never mind different demographic :rolleyes:

I found it interesting that in her public statement after the verdicts, the Florida special prosecutor said that did all she could to railroad Zimmermann made sure to say loud and clear what an advocate she is of concealed carry. Sorry, Barry. The problem's not the guns, it's the people.

Last edited:

Gmercury2000

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Gambrills
    Still interesting how that pos will gladly sob over some thug who got what was eventually coming to him yet has never once mentioned anything about people like Chris Kyle or anyone who is killed but had made a positive influence on society!

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I expect soon we will see some attacks on Shall Issue. How successful they will be depends on us.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    So let's see, on one hand claims we are a nation of laws and should respect the jury's verdict that George Zimmerman was defending himself, with a gun. On the other hand he claims this is a good time to do something about "gun violence". Must be some kind of strange Kenyan logic...

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    I find it interesting that no one mentioned the felony battery aspect of this.....

But, done is done, and folks need to learn and move on. Dear Leader included.

Seriously. I want to talk to someone and ask them if someone was beating on you, do you have the right to shoot them?... see what they say?

If I ever get the opportunity to meet the president, this is what I'm asking him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom