What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    This might be their endgame move. Send some useful idiots out win their toys, only to have one do something stupid and get shot. Then scream Bloody Mary till more laws are passed.

You might be on to something.

Their 'gun club' is about as fake as their guns, and not wanting to be video'ed or identified during a public protest belies their intentions of confronting and challenging ... and yes attempting to provoke a fight. If one of these nimrods were to 'accidentally' let loose a round (there were a couple real guns) it would be all over but the shouting. The stupidity of thinking they should push the limits of the law, even cross the line into lawlessness to trigger a response, is mind-numbing.

Buutttt ... it's the liberal/progressive left with a dash of Che Guevara bravissimo.

Attachments

• Che from MD.jpg
      Che from MD.jpg
      21.9 KB · Views: 398

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    That is NOT what was shown on CNN yesterday.

CNN cheerfully showed Trump supporters being severely beaten.

Good that these guys got their licks in.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

TONS more on YouTube ... Impromptu and All unedited. I downloaded them for posterity reasons.

That is NOT what was shown on CNN yesterday.

CNN cheerfully showed Trump supporters being severely beaten.

Good that these guys got their licks in.

From what I could tell from the alt-media YouTubes, the antifas got their asses handed to them, so CNN had to literally comb through hours of raw feed to cherry-pick that segment ... oh, and the Berkeley cops stood by and watched. :lol2:

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    The Oath Keepers were there to help protect the Pro-Trump supporters. Stewart Rhodes had been sending Call to Action email alerts for a few weeks prior planning the mission. Over 50 Oath Keepers were there, including Stewart himself.

The Based Stick Man was there and was one of the ones who was arrested during the protests. There was also a group of bikers protecting the Pro-Trump supporters.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    What were the Trump side holding a rally for?

Why is there so much hate/anger on the "artifa" (had to look that up to see its meaning- anti fascist) side?

Stand up for America ... in the belly of the anti-American beast called Berkeley, CA.

The antifas call it fascism, but if you research the continuum of totalitarianism, fascism isn't a right-wing thing, as much as the left has tried to defined it as such in their lexicon.

Be NOT confused ...

world-war-i-vs-world-war-ii-venn-diagram.jpg

Friedrich von Hayek knew ...

Attachments

• quote-fascism-is-the-stage-reached-after-communism-has-proved-an-illusion-friedrich-august-von-h.jpg
      quote-fascism-is-the-stage-reached-after-communism-has-proved-an-illusion-friedrich-august-von-h.jpg
      34.5 KB · Views: 207

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Definitely words of wisdom.

But I prefer to be angry and informed.

To each his own. I've never watched national or world news. I'm a tad more informed in the last 10 years than I used to be simply because things you see/hear on social media are unavoidable even if you're not searching them out. TBH, I get 90% of my news from MDS :D.

Used to watch local news in bmore, but my wife hated it and it was always the same tired old drum being beat so I quit it altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom