• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Rest assured that just like the Phoenix, JJ the Walrus will rise from his ash heap of a stolen email list and again early next year will take his rightful place next to our glorious NRA rep as the "first string" of testifiers in Annapolis where he will promptly turn off every black legislator on the committee when he utters the phrase "our people don't behave like that".

All Hail Lord Walrus, rightful king of all the 2A realm in Merryland! Cross him at your peril ye activists and radicals, for Lord Walrus defends the status quo like a fat kid with his last cookie....

That was classic.

They were never turned on regardless. AGC members or gun rights defenders apparently don't rate as people.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    How many HPRB meetings has JJ attended in say, the last 18 months?

I'm sure he has witnessed first hand the activists sitting there quietly intimidating the HPRB with their antics. :sarcasm:

:sad20:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Attachments

• Dead_Windows_Phone.jpg
      Dead_Windows_Phone.jpg
      42.3 KB · Views: 225

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Perhaps demanding the HPRB meetings be conducted according to the OMA, stopping the illegal demand of a DL by a ruide, ignorant security officer and insuring compliance with the law makes us activists and intimidators

I wear that label with Patriot pride.

Perhaps the author should have used a better choice of words before relying on the word of others.

Last edited:

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    John was semi-effective in the Old School. (Although I'm more likely to trust Norton's understanding.)

Unfortunately, he seems to be of the opinion that if we aren't doing things his way, we're wrong.

Sorry, John. Multiple approaches are necessary. All approaches are necessary.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    We stuck a knife in his back?

Did you read what he wrote?

He blames activists for Madaleno’s bill, not MDA or MPGV?

I don’t have the words

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    i did not defend anyone's portrayal of JJ. But to say we stabbed him in the back is plainly inaccurate. to whit..

. No wonder you have such a hard to finding people to stand up and fight. Here is someone who did and look the the knife in his back.

My beef is with the portrayal of us as bad actors in this.

Clearly we are not

And to say we are having trouble finding other like minded folks is also plainly inaccurate if you read any PP threads here or in other media

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    you said you didn't like what THIS THREAD has shown, so by inference you mean some or all the posts in this thread, not just one person.

By your own admission you have not looked into this, but feel compelled to defend him.

That's your right but clearly the majority here don't agree with you.

Guilty conscience? I am the OP if you bothered to look.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    So please don't infer that the entire thread is personally critical of John , because it's not. Even though you responded to Stoveman, portions of your response infer others have.

clearly not the case.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    You are clearly in the minority, and I offer no defense or criticism of any posts, except my own, but if you want to reply to a specific person, please address it solely to that post and don't infer that anyone else has behaved in a similar fashion. But I do completely understand the motivation behind the post.

JJ's email was a cheap shot, plain and simple. I am offended by his inference that some who attend attempted to intimidate the HPRB by simply quietly attending the meeting, which is open to the public

perhaps he should attend the meetings personally instead of relying on second hand reports from others.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Man, I am not sure I agree with John J or not. However if you are representing those who oppose him... I have to guess there is a good chance John J is correct! Have you graduated to High School yet? Seriously, John J might be completely wrong on this but I sure as hell would not listen to someone who made a comment like this! What a Child. How embarrassing it would be to have you representing 2A. You sure know a lot for someone who does not even know if AGC meetings are open or not.

I have known John J since about 2005. As a Trustee for the AGC, I have been fought battles with and against him. For example I was totally against him when he did not want to take FSA to referendum and told him so in no uncertain terms. That said, we are talking about a guy who has given a lot of his time and effort to fight for 2A. As someone else who has volunteered much of my time, I think this deserves some respect... at least much more than this thread has shown. No wonder you have such a hard to finding people to stand up and fight. Here is someone who did and look the the knife in his back.

I have not had time to look into this issue and see if I side with John J or not. I might very well agree that I don't like what he wrote. Anyone who knows me, knows I don't just agree because I like you. This could certainly be expressed and should be expressed. However this thread is nothing more than an embarrassment to the gun community.

JJ listens to no one, that is why he is now building his own importance back up and trying to be relevant again. JJ never attended a HPRB meeting, never supported the "community" by encouraging AGC members to get involved and he recoiled at the thought of cooperating with other orgs. On top of that, he steals the name of another org to begin his own efforts to fund his efforts and steal AGC's email list.

Sorry for spewing the truth, but this dancing around has me sick. If JJ was such a trailblazer, AGC would have grown and have much more influence over the legislature. Now it is half as much of what it used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom