• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    A typical liberal I know posted this link on her FB with her quotes "What else is there to say" as if this piece of garbage of an article is the smack down to the opposition. I kinda laugh when this is all they got. Oh...and bring it.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    They should tell pat mac.

tmacs1.JPG.w560h373.jpg

stimpy17

Mar 10, 2015
    Western Maryland
    Come get some mother fvckers.

Ditto brother.

I'd say we're under attack. The MSP should tell me why I can't defend myself.

Presently I live in PA (shall issue state) but we're going to move to MD soon, makes me wonder what it will take to turn your state around. And yes I'm politically active both locally and nationally.

One pissed off mofo.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    We're moving into an era in the US where we make common street punks martyrs. And we afraid of our basic constitunal principles and do everything we can to make people feel warm and fuzzy. Hang on guys, if a democrats wins the next election were in for real change. This is exactly what the Islamist want. We have a large segment of our population who only care about their iPhones and starbucks. And think all people are general good in nature. They seem to forget this country has been at war for years with fanatics since 911. Also remember many of these people who are now just entering voting age were not old enough to remember 911. Those events on that day mean something diffrent to them then it does to us, who watched the towers come down in real time.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    If you choose to deal with men by means of compulsion, do so. But you will discover that you need the voluntary co-operation of your victims, in many more ways than you can see at present. And your victims should discover that it is their own volition—which you cannot force—that makes you possible. I choose to be consistent and I will obey you in the manner you demand. Whatever you wish me to do, I will do it at the point of a gun. If you sentence me to jail, you will have to send armed men to carry me there—I will not volunteer to move. If you fine me, you will have to seize my property to collect the fine—I will not volunteer to pay it. If you believe that you have the right to force me—use your guns openly. I will not help you to disguise the nature of your action.

Ayn got it right

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Just build a wall around the Island and block off the bridges going to the island.. Send them 4 barges 4xs a week for food and water.... and leave them alone and let them sort it out.. They will not be allowed to leave the island at all!!!...

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Okay, I see the outrage here but ask the question - How many on this forum subscribe to or buy The New York Times? I've been in any number of offices over the course of my career and have seen copies of the Times sitting on the desks of conservative, pro-gun, pro-God colleagues and clients. If you are one of those, aren't you supporting the other side?

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    The immortal words of King Leonidas I of Sparta to Xerxes I of Persia:

Attachments

• Molan Lobe.jpg
      Molan Lobe.jpg
      9.5 KB · Views: 397

Riley26

Mar 12, 2013
    Odenton, Maryland
    We are in the midst of a culture war- both with international terrorists, and with domestic enemies.
    Wait a minute, did not I read something some where someone took and oath and is suppose to define the Constitution and people of the USA against all enemies both foreign and domestic!

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Wait a minute, did not I read something some where someone took and oath and is suppose to define the Constitution and people of the USA against all enemies both foreign and domestic!

Oh God, please edit this to defend and not define.

Defining (or redefining) the Constitution seems to be in play already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom