• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Hmm... thats a question that really has not come up. The idea of the show is to let people see what the club has to offer. I would say we are mainly looking to keep to MDTCA or AGC member's guns but we can make an exception but probably need to email me about it.

That said, we have a meeting at the same locations starting at noon where you can sign up for MDTCA for $25 for the year. No strings attached. Then you can get a range badge and join the AGC!

Gotcha

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    I just finished up my last project for the show. The only clue I will give is brass and not a cartridge!

Are you going to wear this again? This will be the 3rd year in a row for your "project"!

Attachments

• BB.png
      BB.png
      30.2 KB · Views: 195

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Amazing display of cool and historic weapons. I wish I got into MG's when I was younger. Saving for a house was a priority back then. Other than SBR's or suppressors the MG branch of the NFA world is out of my realm. I could kick myself for turning down $800 Uzi's or $3500 m16A2's. Especially the mp5 SD for under 4k years ago. I think an M16 A2 is well over 25 grand now.

You can still get in. There are plenty of guns that are not more than a few SBRs worth of cost. I have seen some SBRs on this site that are almost as expensive as some least expensive MGs. Sell off a few guns and get in now!

Gatling gun?

Not a MG... sorry. :D

carpecervisi

Feb 10, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    ...we have a meeting at the same locations starting at noon where you can sign up for MDTCA for $25 for the year. No strings attached. Then you can get a range badge and join the AGC!

Can you sign up for MDTCA at the open house instead of coming to the noon meeting? I'm a little tight on time Saturday.

carpecervisi

Feb 10, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    So for anyone who showed up today and was confused why there were no machine guns on the tables...

Yeah I'm a dumbass. I was all excited about this and failed to pay attention to the date.

*sigh*

See you guys tomorrow.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    So for anyone who showed up today and was confused why there were no machine guns on the tables...

Yeah I'm a dumbass. I was all excited about this and failed to pay attention to the date.

*sigh*

See you guys tomorrow.

Just sleep there tonight so you can be first in line for tomorrow. :)

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore

*sigh*

See you guys tomorrow.

Doh! Daylight savings is still messing with my sense of time.

Looks like it'll be a warm if soggy day at the AGC tomorrow. Hoping to bring the daughter to the open house and to shoot after. Don't want to track mud all over the place... :thumbsup:

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Hey, some of us MG people play a lot of golf also. :) I'm packed and ready for tomorrow.

I suspect the range will be too muddy for playing golf. At least, if you hope to do anything more than tee off. :)

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Hey, some of us MG people play a lot of golf also. :) I'm packed and ready for tomorrow.

I guess I play Golf too! Golf Balls make great targets!

I am still deciding what I am going to bring!

I am pissed, I just got word today that my second MG08 was approved and the form 4 is back. One week to late for the show... oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom