• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JHE1956

Apr 16, 2013
    Annapolis
    I got my license last year and went a little nuts. So this year I have made a top 10 list and will try to limit my collecting to what is on the list. If the deal I cant refuse comes along on something else, then I plan to defer the bottom item on the list to0 2015. At least that's my plan. Call it a New Year's resolution.

Anyway, here are the 10 for 2014:

Having recently filled a couple of holes in my collection in the last couple of weeks, here are my 10 to acquire in 2014:

1. Webley Mk VI
    2. Type 14 Nambu
    3. Berthier Rifle
    4. Swede M38
    5. Enfield Jungle Carbine
    6. Type 99 Arisaka
    7. S&W M1917
    8. TT-33 (1945 or earlier)
    9. Wartime Mauser HSc
    10. Israeli Civil Guard M1 Carbine

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Finishing projects and I am hung up on old Marlin lever guns again , need some 336s in 35 and 30-30 maybe a few more 39s of different flavors .

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    looking to get a pair of Masterpiece arms MAC 10 shorties, a FN FAL, and a calico rifle or pistol [9mm]

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Not much, sort of in an opportunistic mood these days.

Modern stuff plan to snag a KSG eventually always on the lookout for another lever gun, VZ58/2008. C&R I would say

Krag, preferably a 1892/94
    IBM M1 Carbine

Always on the lookout for nice well priced K98's, Persian Mausers, Lugers, Webleys, Enfields etc.

Need to do some herd thinning first.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Not much, sort of in an opportunistic mood these days.

Modern stuff plan to snag a KSG eventually always on the lookout for another lever gun, VZ58/2008. C&R I would say

Krag, preferably a 1892/94
    IBM M1 Carbine

Always on the lookout for nice well priced K98's, Persian Mausers, Lugers, Webleys, Enfields etc.

Need to do some herd thinning first.

Let me know when you want to thin out some Marlins but unfortunately you and I have the same taste in firearms and I don't see that happening :lol2:

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Let me know when you want to thin out some Marlins but unfortunately you and I have the same taste in firearms and I don't see that happening :lol2:

Ya my lever guns usually dont leave the herd. The only two Marlins I have I am hanging onto a 1895GS and a 1894P .44. If you know Marlins you know how scarce the "P"s are.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    I plan on applying for my license in the end of January. I wont really have any money to spend but I plan on keeping an eye out for any really good deals. My get eventually list includes:

1. Lee Enfield No4 MKI
    2. M1 Carbine (prefer IBM)
    3. K31
    4.CZ-82

Non C&R
    1. 1911
    2. A lever action centerfire rifle
    3. A revolver of some kind (would like a .357)

The only thing that may actually happen is a Pietta 1860 Army from Cabelas if a good sale and coupon coincide with collecting enough gift cards.

Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    Interested in historically significant, collector grade condition and numbers matching, examples of ...

- WW1 early model 1911 colt.
    - Russian TT30/33
    - Browning high power
    - German Luger pistol
    - Walther p38
    - military PPK
    - CZ 75 and other CZ variants.
    - Radom P83
    - East German makarov

... It's a loose list, just as examples may come up thru the year no specific order. Presently on lookout for nice clean, very early and very collectible 1911 with history and provenance.

1BADI5

Are we there yet
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft Meade AOR
    Some Mosin's, Glock 27, Mossberg shotgun, maybe a Glock 42....just because everyone seems to hate 380s, Ruger 10-22, S&W M&P 10.

This also depends on how much I spend on rebuilding one of my trucks, garage build up and more eco mods on the house.......F' BGE

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom