• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    Also, it looks as if form 4 INDIVIDUAL is moving a hell of a lot faster than form 4 trust, judging from the tracker.

I saw that last night. Due to the popularity of trusts, individual applications are more than likely decreasing in number...but I wonder if they're under less scrutiny these days too.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Well, this is the first time 15 months that I have no need to check this thread. All my stamps are in. It feels weird not having anything in the NFA pipeline. Now what? :D

genexd

Mar 18, 2014
    My form 1 was disapproved today. The reason for disapproval states "verify serial number reported, compare with engraved markings on receiver." I have checked and all my info is correct. Has anyone run into this same issue?

genexd

Mar 18, 2014
    Mine does have a "ss-xxxxx" I assumed that stood for serial number and didn't include it. Can I just call them to fix it or do I have to get back to the end of the line?

GlocksRGreat

Nov 17, 2013
    Western Maryland
    My form 1 was disapproved today. The reason for disapproval states "verify serial number reported, compare with engraved markings on receiver." I have checked and all my info is correct. Has anyone run into this same issue?

I built a SBR on a Lower from Hendershot's here in Hagerstown. The ATF asked me to take a picture of the engraving and email it to them. Did they give you that option? If not I would contact them to see if they would accept. I think my SBR might have been the first they had received on a Hendershot's Lower because it was not on the drop down menu in E-forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom