• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    did a form 4 for a suppressor electronically, through a trust at a dealer in early december. got it back this week.

did 7 form 1's by myself electronically with my trust in early december and the atf said to expect them in june. will update as they come back.

I have a Form 4 for a suppressor that I won from Duffy's. I think it went in Around Feb 1st or so. Hopefully only a few more months.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Anyone know the current turn around time for a Form 3 from dealer to dealer?

Dave

I had a form 3 just go through. Sent check to out of state dealer on Feb 3 and it showed up at FFL here week before last. So right at 3mo = 12wks. No idea if they took time waiting for my check to clear before filing.

MSCSMD

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 11, 2014
    Did an electronic file with my trust on a form 1 to sbr my scar. filed on 12/4, just got disapproved on a technicality today. so a little over 5 months.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Came home to a envelope from the DOJ, NFA branch.

Got my hopes up thinking it was my stamp, it wasn't. They kicked my F1 back because I didn't list my full name and full city in box 4H - first-timer mistake admittedly.

Corrected and sent back out today. The wait continues.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Came home to a envelope from the DOJ, NFA branch.

Got my hopes up thinking it was my stamp, it wasn't. They kicked my F1 back because I didn't list my full name and full city in box 4H - first-timer mistake admittedly.

Corrected and sent back out today. The wait continues.

That stinks... I made the exact same mistake on my first Form 1 (a 9mm AR SBR lower). I overnighted it back to them and got my stamp in less than 2 weeks. You are close!

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    That stinks... I made the exact same mistake on my first Form 1 (a 9mm AR SBR lower). I overnighted it back to them and got my stamp in less than 2 weeks. You are close!

It'd be nice to get my first stamp under my belt. Probably could've e-filed and done it quicker, but I want that paper stamp since it's my first. :D

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    I am coming to the realization that I think one of my Form 1's never was received.
    Eleven Months ago I sent in two Form 1's (separate envelopes) and I have one back....
    I look online and only one check was cashed.
    Somebody screwed up.

Damn it. Start over. My fault for not keeping tabs.
    Government efficiency at its finest followed up by my lack of baby sitting.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Woulda had my can already if the old guy at scotts had been willing to do e-form. "This one's already filled out on paper and I don't know how the computer thing works."

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I am coming to the realization that I think one of my Form 1's never was received.
    Eleven Months ago I sent in two Form 1's (separate envelopes) and I have one back....
    I look online and only one check was cashed.
    Somebody screwed up.

Damn it. Start over. My fault for not keeping tabs.
    Government efficiency at its finest followed up by my lack of baby sitting.

Have you called to check on its status?

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Bought a suppressor from silencershop they sent an email recommending waiting on eforms to come back up for form 3s, but by request they would file a form 3 paper. Should I have them file paper since form 3s are usually faster or try to wait out eforms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom