• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I am tempted to hit it on Sunday to see if I can glean some AK and Galil magazines. I'm feeling pretty good about my stock of Uzi mags, but if I see some 25rd'ers, maybe a few of those.

I have to imagine gun prices will still be running in insanity mode, and I bet the usual paranoia about Maryland buyers will be up a notch. *sigh*

Ringmaster

Feb 9, 2013
    Howard County
    Personally I don't know why anyone would go to a gun "show" these days and pay inflated prices for anything. Is anybody here really running out of ammo?

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Personally I don't know why anyone would go to a gun "show" these days and pay inflated prices for anything. Is anybody here really running out of ammo?
    I think you'd be shocked at how little some people have left, especially if you discount emergency reserves for SHTF purposes.

Wreck

Mar 9, 2012
    Bethesda
    I'm going on Saturday to see if I can score some small pistol primers and .22lr. Last time I went I refused to pay $30 for a brick of .22, kicking myself now. Early goers, please post up what you see.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    You won't be interested. I am "gouging" just under the price the table prices. :cool:

The panic is over, you are going to have a hard time moving those mags for more than 15 per. AIM just had pmags for 13 each and PSA has GI mags for 119/10pk

not trying to be a dick or anything, just thought id tell you before take all that stuff with you

djleepanda

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 10, 2011
    Elkridge
    The panic is over, you are going to have a hard time moving those mags for more than 15 per. AIM just had pmags for 13 each and PSA has GI mags for 119/10pk

not trying to be a dick or anything, just thought id tell you before take all that stuff with you

Yea and 6000 of those mags sold out in a hour and there was no limit. People were buying 100s at a time. Pretty sure you'll see them floating around for 25+.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    Yea and 6000 of those mags sold out in a hour and there was no limit. People were buying 100s at a time. Pretty sure you'll see them floating around for 25+.

they arent selling for that on vaguntrader but you might get lucky. Where were you in december? you missed the boat

djleepanda

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 10, 2011
    Elkridge
    they arent selling for that on vaguntrader but you might get lucky. Where were you in december? you missed the boat

Well if they are selling it for 15 bucks at gunshow I would be very very surprised. Pretty sure the vendors will ask for 25+. Even pre newtown prices for pmags were around 15 bucks from internet, and 20 bucks at local vendors and shops.

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    Last show I went to (Post Newtown) they were selling PMAG's for around $25/ea (lowest price I saw). Probably still hanging around that price.

cdpuser

Dec 24, 2012
    Price for brass

Anyone know what a fair price would be for 1000 rounds of once-fired Lake City 5.56 brass at your typical big show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom