• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Unanimous! Hough is on that committee. Perhaps this isn't awful?

Wait, it's Maryland. Nevermind. I'll just hate it on spec until potentially proven wrong later.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.

Wait, it's Maryland. Nevermind. I"ll just hate it on spec until potentially proven wrong later.

yeah I saw that. Hard to know what that means without seeing the amendment.

is there a code in your post im not understanding 15 16 17:) never mind copy paste thing line item numbers

just wanted to see who was paying attention, lol. Thanks - fixed.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll

Wait, it's Maryland. Nevermind. I'll just hate it on spec until potentially proven wrong later.

Yeah, I wrote my buddy about all these gun bills about a month ago and he wrote Hough the very same day since he lives in Hough's district and he and Hough are pretty close friends. Thing is, my buddy copied me on the e-mail and I never saw a response from Hough. My buddy tells me that Hough is pro 2A by a mile, so we will have to see what the Amendments look like. This right here is definitely a result of the Chow opinion by the Court of Appeals.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Doesn’t really matter what amendments there are, it’s just more unnecessary stupid sh*t by the MGA. You’d think they’d spend their time more wisely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Yeah, I wrote my buddy about all these gun bills about a month ago and he wrote Hough the very same day since he lives in Hough's district and he and Hough are pretty close friends. Thing is, my buddy copied me on the e-mail and I never saw a response from Hough. My buddy tells me that Hough is pro 2A by a mile, so we will have to see what the Amendments look like. This right here is definitely a result of the Chow opinion by the Court of Appeals.

He sure seemed it in the hearing the day I was there. He took Ferguson to task on this bill in the hearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Being reported out on the floor today (the calendar was held over from last night due to other items on debate). Once it is reported under Second Reader, the amendment text should be available. That will not occur until the actual Committee Report (JPR Report #15) actually gets presented to the Senate floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom