• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Knew it had to happen sooner or later if he was running for Prez. Hey, those gun laws are the legislatures fault not mine. But we sure should strictly enforce them. I know he vetoes some, but didn't he sign one or two of those that the leg sent him, like something about .50cal rifles?

http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/201...-he-would-consider-revisiting-state-gun-laws/

But as much as I dislike Christie, he's not Hillary. barely.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Christie is too rough, too temperamental, too vindictive and too fat to be elected Leader of The Free World. Someone needs to send him an email.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    Christie is too rough, too temperamental, too vindictive and too fat to be elected Leader of The Free World. Someone needs to send him an email.

Correct, and you may as well put a "D" next to his name. He's no republican, much less a conservative.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    He would have a better chance if he tried to win the Democratic primary. No way he is coming out of a Republican primary alive.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    It's going to be an interesting election season for sure.

How much wool can be pulled over how many eyes?

And the D for Christie means: I can't put Down the Damn Dunkin Donuts.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Nineteen months till election or 87 weeks*. Gets more ridiculous the older I get. Money best spent two weeks before election day probably.

* If Obama allows one

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    At least Cruz is unapologetic about 2A and RKBA...

I watch him speak and get two feelings. Either 1) he has serious passion for his conservative roots and beliefs or 2) he is the best bullsh@#er of the probable choices for POTUS. I get that televangelist "send me your money" feeling when I listen to him.

I'm sure many here will disagree with me but I just don't trust any of them. If he is genuine then I'd back him but I like Rand Paul more.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I watch him speak and get two feelings. Either 1) he has serious passion for his conservative roots and beliefs or 2) he is the best bullsh@#er of the probable choices for POTUS. I get that televangelist "send me your money" feeling when I listen to him.

I'm sure many here will disagree with me but I just don't trust any of them. If he is genuine then I'd back him but I like Rand Paul more.

LOL...

I can see that.

But, I see more of option 1, especially in how he puts out a complete package without missing a beat, without a prompter.

Even Alan Derschowitz has said Cruz was the smartest student he'd ever had.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

There is definitely something in his speaking style that many have noticed.

To me, he sounds overly sincere. As in staged.

I'm sure he believes what he's saying, but it sounds like he's acting (poorly) when he says it.

I like the message. So I'll deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom