• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peartree

May 25, 2013
    Mt Airy
    Fort Meade has one for sale for $1420 (no tax). I found out that they have some "toys" in the back and you have to ask what they have.

Is this a good deal?

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    If the OAL is <29", it is a no go for a MD resident.

EDIT:
    If you are military on TDY or PCS, you should be able to buy one, as long as you do not claim MD as your state of residence.

Peartree

May 25, 2013
    Mt Airy
    They said it is classified as a handgun and I would have to wait the 7 days to pick it up if that matters.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    They said it is classified as a handgun and I would have to wait the 7 days to pick it up if that matters.

The PS90 is a bullpup. I have no idea how you could get a pistol configuration out of it.

You can pin/weld a muzzle device and maybe add a thicker buttpad to get it to 29". Then it would just be a normal sale. No 7 day wait.

Peartree

May 25, 2013
    Mt Airy
    It looked like this...

Attachments

• PS90.jpg
      PS90.jpg
      7.4 KB · Views: 1,003

Peartree

May 25, 2013
    Mt Airy
    I know it's not popular with everyone (fugly) but it looks like it would be fun to shoot. Now, the big question is is $1420 a reasonable price?

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

Under MD and Federal law, it is not a handgun. It is a long gun and is treated the same as any other Title I firearm, a NICS check and a BATFE Form 4473, and you are out the door. Tell them to get the manager over and ask the manager what it is supposed to be treated as, under the law.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I know it's not popular with everyone (fugly) but it looks like it would be fun to shoot. Now, the big question is is $1420 a reasonable price?

Idk if that's a good price but it's definitely cheaper than a tavor. I don't think it's ugly either. 50rd mags are awesome even if the ammo is a bit pricey.

Feb 28, 2013
    It's the butt-ugliest damn thing in the world.

Aside from that, there are MD-legal versions which are commonly seen at gun shows. Splitting the 3 inches between the muzzle device and the butt doesn't do it too much injustice.

rgramjet

Ultimate Member
    Jan 25, 2009
    Howard County
    Buying it is the easy part......Feeding it gets ugly!

I think its older brother, the P2000 is way uglier. The ergos on the PS90 are nice.....it just falls into position.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Feeding it is not difficult. That is old news. Ammo is available and at very nice prices.

The gun is great. It should be SBR. It should only have length added to it by a suppressor.

Few years back, MIL/LE could get it for under $900. It was abused. Prices have risen. Try Copes Distributing for the best price as .mil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom