• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Pics will go up tomorrow. Comes with a 10rd mag, factory red dot optic, Huntertown Arms 1/2x28 threaded barrel shroud and MSI extended flash hider installed to bring OAL to 29.5". $1999

Last edited:

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    Here's the pic...

Attachments

• PS90.jpg
      PS90.jpg
      98.8 KB · Views: 2,881

Joshnir

Dec 30, 2013
    La Plata
    I've been wondering about the legalities of a shop modding one of these to reach OAL of 29". Have you guys sold any of these and gotten them past the MSP without a problem? I've wanted a PS90 for a while and was pretty bummed when I read the under 29" requirement.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    I've been wondering about the legalities of a shop modding one of these to reach OAL of 29". Have you guys sold any of these and gotten them past the MSP without a problem? I've wanted a PS90 for a while and was pretty bummed when I read the under 29" requirement.

Yes, it is perfectly lawful for us to sell a ps90 with an overall length of 29" or greater. We have sold them and shall continue to do so.

Joshnir

Dec 30, 2013
    La Plata
    That's awesome. I thought I was out of luck or at the very least would have to find a shop out of state willing to mod one and ship it. You guys are only about 2 hours from me so I'll definitely be contacting you and taking a trip up there soon.

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    Pics will go up tomorrow. Comes with a 10rd mag, factory red dot optic, Huntertown Arms 1/2x28 threaded barrel shroud and MSI extended flash hider installed to bring OAL to 29.5". $1999

How do you like the Huntertown Arms barrel shroud? I've been thinking of using one to supress my pre Oct PS90.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    How do you like the Huntertown Arms barrel shroud? I've been thinking of using one to supress my pre Oct PS90.

I honestly prefer the SBR route, but the huntertown shroud is perfect for attaining minimum OAL or suppressing a PS90 without going the SBR route. They run about $180 and $100 to install.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I honestly prefer the SBR route, but the huntertown shroud is perfect for attaining minimum OAL or suppressing a PS90 without going the SBR route. They run about $180 and $100 to install.

It will be interesting to see if MSP will sign off on the forms to SBR one of these. Has anyone tried it since October 1 that you know of?

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    It will be interesting to see if MSP will sign off on the forms to SBR one of these. Has anyone tried it since October 1 that you know of?

I know some folks who have filed Form 1s to SBR their PS90s, but I believe they were primarily using trusts. Whenever someone wants to buy an SBR and give it a go, I'm ready, willing, and able.

MudPuppy

Jul 20, 2012
    That's one strange looking pup.

The Pros:
    It is a tack driver with a sweet recoil. 50 Round Standard capacity magazine.
    Easy to service and clean, fully ambidextrous.

The Cons:
    5.7mm Ammo can be scarce at times and usually expensive 60cpr or so.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    5.7 is a round that you buy when you can. Set a personal limit per 50 in your mind.... sign up for alerts. And when the chance comes, get it.

Joe Bob had it in stock recently. Supply is loosening up again.

All ammo is subject to market and political forces. 22LR the last year!?!?

Buy the gun. Don't let the ammo naysayers fool you.

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    Has anyone used the barrel shroud for suppressor use yet? I'd like to have one but am skeptical on using a suppresser with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom