• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Man Up Monday is back on this coming Monday, 3/27/17 with a HEAVY emphasis on stopping SB835, the so called Immigration Trust Act that would make Maryland a SANCTUARY STATE! This POS made it out of the House on a party line vote and MUST be stopped in the Senate.

The DemocRat buffoons in Naptown continue to try and ram this "I Love Illegal Aliens" bill down our throats so it is time for the Patriot Picket to once again make our voices heard Loud and Proud on the bricks!

We will have a new batch of signs specifically dealing with the TRUST bill and the horrific event in Rockville. Come early and pick out your favorite.

Mission BBQ on the city dock at 6pm to break bread, on the bricks in front of Lawyers Mall around 7pm.

:mdpatriot

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Just a few of the new signs created for the "Remember Rockville" edition of MUM.

07684ce548645c2913b321d892f83dc7.jpg

81fb75a28457843297108e677d8c76bc.jpg

5fa13725b6895e403a1dcd6cbd6a1390.jpg

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Let's go folks...it's time to SHAME & NAME these bastards. The Rockville Rape story will be repeated again and again if good men do nothing.

Please answer this call on behalf of all daughters everywhere, but especially in MD.

If not you, who? If not now, when?

SEE YOU MONDAY NIGHT!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Shame, Shame, Shame ...

Where's the OUTRAGE ...

More videos to come ...

Attachments

• Laura Ingraham.JPG
      Laura Ingraham.JPG
      60.2 KB · Views: 694

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    I like the Safety Not Sanctuary sign! Maybe in the future go with Safety Over Sanctuary, and use the S.O.S. acronym there and elsewhere for stuff sanctuary State/City related ?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Frosh would rather see your daughter raped than have an illegal sent back to their own country. Same goes for the Democraps in the MGA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012

:)

Heres another the idea: Picket sign road trip to Rockville. The intersections around Rockville Pike, Norbeck Road, and Veirs Mill Road see a lot of traffic. Stand out there with signs, and my $$$ is on it getting some national coverage! Get those signs along the Rockville (and other) High School Bus routes during the hours where they will pass by, and that will get a lot of attention as well!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Judge Janine NAILS it ...

It's NOT just about aliens committing crimes in our schools and threatening the safety of our kids.

Discover the hidden issues of illegals in our school system.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    :)

Heres another the idea: Picket sign road trip to Rockville. The intersections around Rockville Pike, Norbeck Road, and Veirs Mill Road see a lot of traffic. Stand out there with signs, and my $$$ is on it getting some national coverage! Get those signs along the Rockville (and other) High School Bus routes during the hours where they will pass by, and that will get a lot of attention as well!

i'm there

let's get it on as Stove says "like Donkey Kong."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom