• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    I like the look of the baby desert eagle (9mm). I saw a used one a while back and passed because I didn't know what it was. Did some research and went back, but it was gone. :banghead: Chances are slim that I will find one before 10/1 at a dealer releasing on time. I know I can just wait and get one eventually, but not looking forward to the BS.

Are they as good as they look? Or can I stop drooling?

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I've yet to fire one, but I have handled one. I love the feel of it.
    Keep your chin up. Many dealers are releasing on time and I don't think they are as difficult to find as they may seem.

Used ones pop up on gunbroker all the time.
    Personally, I've wanted one of the first-gen models without the rail. I'll be looking as soon as these heinous laws go down in flames.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    I like the look of the baby desert eagle (9mm). I saw a used one a while back and passed because I didn't know what it was. Did some research and went back, but it was gone. :banghead: Chances are slim that I will find one before 10/1 at a dealer releasing on time. I know I can just wait and get one eventually, but not looking forward to the BS.

Are they as good as they look? Or can I stop drooling?

I liked them so much that I picked up three! Started with the shiny one in .40 then picked up the black ones in 9 and .40.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Search for "Jericho" on Gun Broker; there are about 100 listed from some kind of police turn in. I have one, it's the heaviest pistol I own and it would make a great melee weapon if I'm ever attacked by a MOOSE. :lol:

Seriously, it's a very well made CZ knock off. You will want to buy true Magnum Research mags for it, the after market ProMags were so bad I threw them out.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Get the original, CZ-75, it looks better.
    Subjective.

I have my reasons for wanting a Jericho
    tumblr_m75bjy3mR41qfsw5wo1_400.gif

tumblr_lzhvmhTnCj1r2eae8.gif

If they're good enough for Spike, they're good enough for me. lol

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    Purchased in 40 s&w about 18 yrs ago. I like the additional weight, which nullifies recoil & makes it easier to handle. My lady friend shoots it literally as well as I do.

Nothing fancy, but is easy to shoot. The Desert Eagle is a big paperweight, but the "baby" is worth considering.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    I've got a .40 Baby DE and one of the reasons I bought it was because it is on the heavy side. As has already been mentioned, I think the extra weight reduces the recoil and I'm more accurate as a result. Whether that is perceived or real I don't know but it is a nice gun, it shoots well for me and I think I'll keep it. :)

If I could actually CC in this *!#!? state, it probably would not be my first choice to carry but since all it gets to see is paper and steel targets, it suits me just fine.

If you are still looking, you might want to give Constitutional Firearms a call (IP). Seems to me they had a 9mm Baby DE the last time I stopped in but that was a couple of weeks ago.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Holy crap i'm a nerd. I completely get where you're coming from....
    Not a nerd at all, lol.

I'm bummed out. Shinichiro Watanabe and Yoko Kanno are downtown right now at Otakon.
    Watanabe directed Bebop and Kanno composed all of the music.

The two people responsible for my favorite piece of media are 6 miles away and I can't go. DAMMIT! lol

DaceNemo

Small fish. Big pond.
    Mar 17, 2013
    Baltimore
    Not a nerd at all, lol.

I'm bummed out. Shinichiro Watanabe and Yoko Kanno are downtown right now at Otakon.
    Watanabe directed Bebop and Kanno comp:lol2:osed all of the music.

The two people responsible for my favorite piece of media are 6 miles away and I can't go. DAMMIT! lol

Lmao.....nerd.:lol2:

Billcw

Ultimate Member
    Oct 26, 2008
    Hanover,md
    Not a nerd at all, lol.

Watanabe directed Bebop and Kanno composed all of the music.

it was fun haha :)

bogus130

Jan 23, 2013
    If you're still looking for that baby DE, duffys gun room has one fiorsale. They're an IP here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom