• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Interesting turn of events.

I called, they said it was only able to be used once, said it would "kick back" if you tried to use the promo code twice.

While I was still on the phone I placed another order (2 flats) and it went......

He cancelled the 10 for me.

The phone jockeys at Cabelas are all over the board on this type of thing. It is true that if you order more than one box of .22 lr that they will sometimes catch it and cancel your order. That being said, they have a disclaimer telling you that you can only buy one box per day. I see no disclaimer of any sort on this code. Lets hope that all orders are filled without the headache of blowing up their switchboard.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Dunno. I placed the 2 flat order 3 times today after the cancelation, figured I'd hold off after that to see if they process the cancelled order and credit back my cabelas bucks.

Greed basically, I don't friggin need any more, just can't stand missing a deal.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Dunno. I placed the 2 flat order 3 times today after the cancelation, figured I'd hold off after that to see if they process the cancelled order and credit back my cabelas bucks.

Greed basically, I don't friggin need any more, just can't stand missing a deal.

My goodness you have serious issues...

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    I hope you all got in on the free shipping / 20% off at cabelas today! I topped off the tanks!

All brass:
    Rem white box 9mm- 19 cents delivered
    Pmc bronze 223- 27 cents delivered
    Herters 45 ACP- 29 cents delivered

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    While cabelas still has the 4FROSTY20 coupon, looks like they raised the price of herters back to $65, so hope you all got while the getting was good. Now to check out some of that brass.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    While cabelas still has the 4FROSTY20 coupon, looks like they raised the price of herters back to $65, so hope you all got while the getting was good. Now to check out some of that brass.

Funny, I was too tired to go downstairs and get my CC last night to order a couple more flats of this stuff. Checked it when I got up and you're exactly right. Oh well, got a couple during the deal at least. Can't beat that 54.99 price with free shipping. It was good while it lasted!

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Funny, I was too tired to go downstairs and get my CC last night to order a couple more flats of this stuff. Checked it when I got up and you're exactly right. Oh well, got a couple during the deal at least. Can't beat that 54.99 price with free shipping. It was good while it lasted!

Looks like they woke up and realized that they were not making any money. They also raised the price on a bunch of brass that I had in my shopping cart last night, but never hit the purchase button. Oh well. It was good while it lasted.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Looks like they woke up and realized that they were not making any money. They also raised the price on a bunch of brass that I had in my shopping cart last night, but never hit the purchase button. Oh well. It was good while it lasted.

Agreed. I noticed some of the brass rifle/pistol stuff had changed too. Huh.

I know where some could be for $59.99.:secret:

I got plenty. Not your version of plenty but enough to last me a good while for sure ;)

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    After I used the code for 4 flats of 12g, I went back and used the code again for 4 flats of 20g and it went through. Used the points from the 12g to lower the price on the 20g.
    May try to order more today.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I thought you ordered a crap ton of flats. Is this the subsequent orders you tried?

Called and cancelled the 10, only ordered 6 after that. Got worried they were going to kick them back considering they were pretty confident the $20 off (Frosty) was only good one time, or one time per day, or customer if using the Cabelas card, or....something.

Anyway,... got skeert. :o

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Cluster ef:

Order Number Order Date Order Total Order Status Actions
    227123403 12/10/2014 $89.98 Shipped View Order
    227125229 12/10/2014 $89.98 Shipped View Order
    227124505 12/10/2014 $89.98 Shipped View Order
    227117272 12/10/2014 Cancelled View Order

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Cluster ef:

Order Number Order Date Order Total Order Status Actions
    227123403 12/10/2014 $89.98 Shipped View Order
    227125229 12/10/2014 $89.98 Shipped View Order
    227124505 12/10/2014 $89.98 Shipped View Order
    227117272 12/10/2014 Cancelled View Order

Well I guess that settles the "you can only use that code once sir," ******** spewing from the phone jockey's mouth.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Yeah, I actually did one order while I was still on the phone with him, told him it went. He said there was a possibility of it getting kicked back. That's where my worry was, didn't want to get stuck with only two flats cause I got greedy over the $50 bucks (from canceling to 10 flat order).

They're shipped, so...... not gonna get any more money outta me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom