• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    Mightydog,

Thank you spent time to tell me you idea, now let me explain to you and all other friends who concerned and helped me.
    First , I already stop posting any message on my first question ( can I sell a handgun in Virginia ?) I did't ask same question over and over again. I am not trolling any one.
    I already focus on how to post AD, this is a new question I didn't ask before.I really want to sell this gun, I just don't like it so much and want to buy another. I already called a gun shop and will bring it to there tomorrow to do consignment .if the price he offered is too low than I expect or he refused me , I will try to go the private sale or go to gun show. there will be a gun show in VA Chantilly on April 20 . I maybe will go there. Helpfully I answered all your questions .

Thank you very much.

I might have missed it but you said it's a Charter Arms..... what? Bulldog?

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    because first, right now I just want to sell this gun, have no further plan.
    second, language disability.
    I will go to April 20 Gun show on Chantilly Expo Center, if I can't sell the gun on the show, ( I don't think so), I may concern to do private sale after May 20 because before May I will be too busy to take care the sale.
    so now I don't have to finish the 50 messages asap.
    Thank everyone here.
    I was hoping you'd attend, so I could put a face to a user name and actually interact with you. My comment was more joking than anything else. MDS events are always a blast. Take Eric up on his offer and join all of us for some good times. You never know who you might meet and how much fun you'll have, till you go to an event.

Don't worry about language issues, I've been speaking and writing English my entire life, yet my parents keep correcting me. Nobody will give you a hard time.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    98gZUE9.gif

Standing outside in a hurricane is stupid.
    Here's your sign!

ETA. I laugh every time I see this. I feel terrible afterward.... then I laugh again.

efeng9622

Oct 10, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Update: I just sold my Charter Arrm 9mm in Chantilly Expo Gun show this morning , I got $330.00, this price is a bit lower than private sale which can be $350-$370 but it is worth for me because really save me time . Thank you every body here who gave me great help .

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Update: I just sold my Charter Arrm 9mm in Chantilly Expo Gun show this morning , I got $330.00, this price is a bit lower than private sale which can be $350-$370 but it is worth for me because really save me time . Thank you every body here who gave me great help .

Four more posts and the classifieds will be open for you.

efeng9622

Oct 10, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Are you too old, or are you going to be out of the country like you told me?

Your story just went from thin, to anarexic.

Go get your shine box.

eruby,

I will go out of country for two weeks, so I can't accept the invitation, besides, I also think my age is not good for doing that. Please don't misunderstand.

Thanks.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    eruby,

I will go out of country for two weeks, so I can't accept the invitation, besides, I also think my age is not good for doing that. Please don't misunderstand.

Thanks.

Well the no gun policy is no longer an issue for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom