• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chino101

Jan 12, 2011
    Given the recent events it seems like some online ammo retailers like SGAMMO are starting to sell out of inventory and quoting long shipping delays, while others have not. Is this the start of another "panic buy"?

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Meh, I bought a Glock 19 and Glock 43 on Sunday. Not because of panic, but because the events on Saturday night/Sunday morning pushed me to do so. I've been wanting to buy them for a little bit but have not been in a rush. It changed Sunday morning when I opened my news app.

15 minutes, an exchange of cash, and I was on my way home with new weapons. Get what you can while you can, but don't panic.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Hahaha...I bought 2 lowers, 2 BCG and 3 cases of ammo....that's just a start lol. I don't think this will come back to center until at least past November

Gun Met

07 FFL / 02 SOT
    Nov 1, 2015
    Calls non stop, sold out of every receiver and AR gun yesterday. Yes I think its starting.

Next group will be back from anodizing this week.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Only thing I'm kicking my self about is not jumping in on the 80%s which had been a current plan, but...

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Given the recent events it seems like some online ammo retailers like SGAMMO are starting to sell out of inventory and quoting long shipping delays, while others have not. Is this the start of another "panic buy"?

It comes in waves.

This latest wave started a couple days ago.

It will reach full tsunami immediately after the Democrat national convention.

tsunamiwave2.jpg

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I don't think it's started. I am seeing tons of AR stuff in stock at reasonable prices. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom