• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I have some decent video. Needs some editing. So far I have video of a Park Ranger getting his ass handed to him by a Park Police Commander. Priceless. Rack may have to explain the happenings.

I've been rolling production simultaneous to the picture postings. So far I've got 2 minutes set to music. Put up the video unedited if you like, then i can pare it down.

I'm still hoping for the Stoveman interview segment to show up somewhere.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    They are now using the pics of the signs Rack and Roll made mourning the Orlando victims, but not indicating that the sign was held by 2A supporters. lol

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    I've been rolling production simultaneous to the picture postings. So far I've got 2 minutes set to music. Put up the video unedited if you like, then i can pare it down.

I'm still hoping for the Stoveman interview segment to show up somewhere.
    With out commentary. It's difficult. Not to mention the time line. Discussion among Law Enforcement (not with) probably totaled 15 to 20 mins. I will post the 2nd video first as I like it best.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    C-Span has a video up

Nothing of us ...

Rally to Disarm Hate

How did this warrant C-Span coverage ?

I'm capturing it just for the video that has our nemesis Daniel Webster, with some outdoor shots at the Laurel Gun show where he calls the 'gun show loophole' a 'gaping hole' :mad54:

The ONLY gaping hole is the space between Webster's ears.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    That facebook page has got to be hating me. As soon as they delete my reply, I'm typing another. But I'm doing it with respect and asking why blame the tool of the madman. If we stop the madman, we stop the violence. They're hating me right now.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    [YT]YzxUTMEGnLs[/YT]

This is the (i think) the 2nd confrontation with LE... The park ranger that approached us initially is the one getting the smack down by the Commander. They have to once again, confer and they do come back.... The Flag interference is by God, nothing I could do.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Fox5DC is reporting as many as 10,000 attendees. Sounds like BS to me.

Sorry, had a dinner obligation with some other Patriots attending the upcoming and last America's 9/11 ride so I've been out of commission.

The bolded above is complete and utter ********, there was never more than 3-400 tops. Their program was supposed to start at 11 am and at 11:45 nobody was in the sun in front of the stage. The few trees and canopies they had were jammed with bodies, with just maybe 30 - 40 standing in the direct sun.

The Park Police commander told us that they were going to have "thousands" bussed in, but we saw no buses offloading anybody. Other than the several hundred organizers and media types there were no more than another couple hundred who mostly looked like they walked in off the street, stayed for a little while, got hot and left.

From an organizational standpoint there was way more support structure (spot a pots, cooling tents, EMT stations) than participants.

We on the other hand had a great spot with lots of shade and a very nice breeze off the Potomac River.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Fox5DC is reporting as many as 10,000 attendees. Sounds like BS to me.

maybe 500 ....
    you may get up to 500 MPG.... but in reality its a sales point...
    All Credit Applications Accepted... Sure accepted. but.....

Smoke and mirrors.

I would put the number no more than 300 in reality....The Park Police aren't permitted to provide counts any more.....

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    If they had 10,000 people there, they wouldn't have been able to move. From what I saw, there was plenty of elbow room. From what I've read and watched, the organizers prognosticated there would be 10k there, but they woefully overestimated the attendance. Doesn't the Park Police estimate the attendance during every demonstration/rally?

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Way to go guys. As usual you made us all proud as stood up for liberty and civil rights.

Thanks for your kind words R&R. We're headed back to MD in the morning.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Nothing of us ...

Rally to Disarm Hate

How did this warrant C-Span coverage ?

I'm capturing it just for the video that has our nemesis Daniel Webster, with some outdoor shots at the Laurel Gun show where he calls the 'gun show loophole' a 'gaping hole' :mad54:

The ONLY gaping hole is the space between Webster's ears.

Almost two hours? Really? Was today that slow a news day? I sense an agenda.

This is a good example of using stills from prior events to produce a segment about an event you didn't bother to attend.

[YT]YzxUTMEGnLs[/YT]

This is the (i think) the 2nd confrontation with LE... The park ranger that approached us initially is the one getting the smack down by the Commander. They have to once again, confer and they do come back.... The Flag interference is by God, nothing I could do.

Don't apologize - that was the Spirit of America wrapping you in the flag... :thumbsup:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    This is classic.

Jim Smith Why are the We Mourn pictures being posted here. Those were used by the Pro 2nd Amendment guys.

Like · Reply · 1 hr

Disarm Hate 2016 The second amendment advocates don't own the rights to the personas of those who were murdered by guns in Orlando. Go fart in a phone booth. This argument is done.

Now I can't post anymore. They've banned me from their page. Please somebody else pick up the discussion. It's about halfway down the page under Democracy.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Spread far and wide ...

If only Freddie Mercury was a gun owner ...

Play full screen for best effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom