• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA

I like it. Over on the Ruger forums people are grumbling about "better" survival rifles and Ruger being late to the party etc... I have yet to be truly impressed by "survival" .22's and my money says this 10/22 performs better than most on the market. The included case seems to be pretty useful for storing mags and ammo. It would make a great truck gun.

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    From the Facebook comments:
    Ruger ‎Jason Compton: These rifles have been in production for months so we would have quantity ready to ship immediately when introduced. This means you can head out to your retailer today and pick one up or place one on order. This rifle has already been factored into our production capabilities, so we will be cranking these out along with all of our other high demand products. This introduction will not slow down any of our other lines.
    from the gunblastdotcom video:
    PLEASE NOTE: As of the date of this writing, Ruger has over 10,000 of these new 10/22-TD rifles in stock with distributors all over the U.S. No waiting, they are in-stock now!

I am definitely interested as I was looking into getting a 10/22 AND a Papoose or a Henry survival rifle anyway.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    These things are pretty slick!

Ruger 10/22 Takedown w/ Backpack

We'll be getting in a good number of them it looks like at the end of this week or beginning of next.

Its about time they came out with something like this. The market is super lacking in a takedown 22. If only it were threaded....but I suppose we can fix that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom