• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    After reading and replying to anti-cop people on this site, I was flagged by the so-called "admin" of this website.

My original posts clearly stated that I am not only a nearly three decade veteran cop, but that I also extend "professional courtesy" to LAW-ABIDING armed citizens I stop that DON'T have a CCW permit and are carrying. I let them go. No arrests. I give them a verbal "thank you" and I'm on my way.

However, certain "activists" on this website (people that clearly don't fit within the confines to even own firearms as responsible, trained, law-abiding citizens) report my posts and attack LEOs in general).

Here's the bottom line ... if you feel the need to attack cops regarding the 2A, federal, state and local laws, you probably shouldn't own a firearm in the first place. Especially if you attack cops that SUPPORT the 2A and your rights as a LAW-ABIDING citizen ... and let you slide even though you're in violation of state/local law regarding concealed carry.

The admin that sent me flags is named Norton. I even told him to delete my account if necessary ... and that things can "change" on the street level if necessary.

All of the anti-cop sh*t posted on this website is ridiculous, unnecessary and false. Try assuming personal accountability and responsibility.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    This will cut into my weight loss efforts and extend the time that my fat gut hides my pecker, but this looks like a good thread to break out some yummy.....:popcorn:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Yep, this forum is so chock full of anti-LE people that most of the moderators here have a background in, wait for it....

Law Enforcement.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Officer , not sure the purpose of the post but I know it will be entertaining to say the least.

Messing with Norton is not one of the smartest moves . His house his rules,

I too don't see the hate towards cops you may see , most here are respectful and consider cops good , many like me have retired LE friends . Now if you have a dirty cop then I have no respect for them and they should be held to higher standards IMHO . Like the City Commissioner they currently have , he is a joke and should not have a badge because of choices and chaos he has around him .

Btw I love good cops. Bad cops suck real bad

Last edited:

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    After reading and replying to anti-cop people on this site, I was flagged by the so-called "admin" of this website.

My original posts clearly stated that I am not only a nearly three decade veteran cop, but that I also extend "professional courtesy" to LAW-ABIDING armed citizens I stop that DON'T have a CCW permit and are carrying. I let them go. No arrests. I give them a verbal "thank you" and I'm on my way.

However, certain "activists" on this website (people that clearly don't fit within the confines to even own firearms as responsible, trained, law-abiding citizens) report my posts and attack LEOs in general).

Here's the bottom line ... if you feel the need to attack cops regarding the 2A, federal, state and local laws, you probably shouldn't own a firearm in the first place. Especially if you attack cops that SUPPORT the 2A and your rights as a LAW-ABIDING citizen ... and let you slide even though you're in violation of state/local law regarding concealed carry.

The admin that sent me flags is named Norton. I even told him to delete my account if necessary ... and that things can "change" on the street level if necessary.

All of the anti-cop sh*t posted on this website is ridiculous, unnecessary and false. Try assuming personal accountability and responsibility.

After checking your other posts I recommend getting off the forum for a while and relaxing. Too high strung for your own good. :thumbsup:

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    It did use to be really bad around here, years ago. But I've noticed overall the board is now overall pro LE much more than anti, at least from my point of view. There are maybe a half dozen people who regularly make their disdain for police obvious, but they're the same people who have trouble getting along with everyone else too so I wouldn't worry about it. Just try and ignore it, it's the internet and a lot of people are just venting and not thinking about what they say. The true cop hating retards are a very small minority and most of them don't stay here long anyway.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    You enforce the law by carrying a gun.

Norton enforces the forum rules by wielding the Ban Hammer

Norton didn’t ban you, your words and actions banned you.

You call for responsibility and accountability then show some right now for your words and maybe show some Irish Diplomacy. You can tell someone to go to hell but say so in such a manner that they’ll look forward to their trip.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I sense a disturbance in the force.....

200w.webp

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Let’s dissect this a bit. I think probably 80% of cops do a great job and I’ve never known one personally that I didn’t get along with. That said let’s take into account a few things. 1) nearly every ridiculous anti-2A law gets some sort of police support. Especially any laws in regards to carrying. Not the fault of every cop for sure, but we’re talking people being angry on a forum not being rational. 2) It certainly doesn’t help one’s case when you bring up “law-abiding, trained gun owners”. Last I checked the 2A didn’t read “The right of the well trained, licensed, and government approved people to bear arms” so I can see people getting salty. 3) the last few hardcore gun seizing events are carried about by...police. Look at Katrina, the US Virgin Isles, etc.

When you work a job where a lot of people assume you’re a jerk/thief/liar (last two apply to my former job) gotta let things roll dude. Let a people friendly attitude guide the way rather than getting defensive on a forum where most people have a positive attitude towards cops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    You got banned for attacking people who didn't say what you thought they said. You attacked some very well credentialed members, for example you told an attorney who is President of MSI and has argued before the Supreme Court numerous times that his legal opinion was flat out wrong. Take the time to get to know the characters before taking a dump on the play.....

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    The internet is a interesting animal. People have to understand that what they type can be interpreted in many different ways.

You have clearly drawn a line in the sand that I am sure you feel justified at doing. Your choice.

I am sure your “call to action” will be answered by someone here with authority to do so.

Myself, I would have suggested a different tactic if you want your position to be better understood.

Good luck and thanks for your service to society a an officer. Hopefully you are able to settle differences a little more diplomatically in person.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom