• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Anyone have children in the Frederick school district? What do you think of the transgender meeting by the board of education? Looks like they are going to instill their own transgender policy since Trump cancelled Obama's mandate. I'm all for states and districts deciding their own policies away from the federal government.

However, we are pulling our kid out of the school system at the end of the year. This put us over the edge.

This kind of stuff they love. Creating problems that don't really exist, so they can write laws to fix it.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    This kind of stuff they love. Creating problems that don't really exist, so they can write laws to fix it.
    They also love that I and others are going to stay in the area and send our kid(s) to private schools. They still get their bloated taxes and one or more less kids in their overcrowded "educational" system.

nomade

Apr 26, 2014
    When they go sanctuary county it will be finished..

Mo Co is changing a lot also. I go to Frederick often and like to drive back 355 (I live in MO Co).
    There is so many new construction that is not funny.
    Plus a lot of people moving from DC and PG to Mo.
    I'm ready to move North... but how far I need to go to avoid moving again in 10 more years.....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom