• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    It didn’t take long for the antis to target something to ban in the aftermath.... This dummy thinks the .45 ACP rounds were actually silenced. Has it even been established that the murderer did, in fact, use a suppressor?

And this is quaint.....what does it say just below the headline on the video link??? Here ya go:

‘We kept hearing gunshots’

WTF.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ing-virginia-beach-sets-an-ominous-precedent/

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    The "news" guys were on this point very early on this morning. I thought, here we go, they're gonna come for our suppressors next. And I was watching FNC! Jesus!

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    You must have been watching a different segment than I did.

All I heard FNC mention was that a suppressor was mentioned by LE.

Unless something was said I didn't catch, I took it as reporting...
    When I heard it this morning, I almost posted right then and there while it was fresh in my memory. Was it a cut in from someone else? The news guy commented on it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Why do these attacks always seem to take place close to when an "exercise" is planned? Perhaps another false flag incident intended to go after suppressors!

CBo

Feb 11, 2018
    Columbia
    dude, dont send traffic to washington post, you are encouraging their baiting articles. we need to stop reading leftist media. once traffic dies down, people get laid off, and theyll realize what get woke go broke means. my blood pressure skyrocketed from the literal asinine comments snooty leftists who cannot think for themselves write on there. its obvious none of them have ever been near a suppressed firearm before. the author writes as if nobody can tell a gun is being fired, like in hollywood movies. the author is a cnn contributor and worked for obama, and teaches at harvard. its very scary knowing kids are being taught by people like her who lack logic and just spew political points as fact.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    If you can't hear them so you can hide all the more reason that you need to be armed to defend yourself.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    invite these idiots to a range (especially indoors) to fire suppressed handguns and rifles with no hearing protection.

WildWeasel

Mar 31, 2019
    MI>FL>MD

Much more reasonable I'm sure. WaPo doesn't receive money from me, so I don't see the whole thing, but based on the first line of everything I click on from them, its guaranteed to be biased trash...

As someone else mentioned, the headline yesterday was "all I heard was gunshots..." I'm sure they'll edit out any mention of that in future articles and interviews...

The best part about gun control advocates is that their numbers and facts make no sense to begin with. Plus, instead of saying, hey, this 8 month vetting process didn't catch the fact that this joker either was crazy or couldn't predict that he would go crazy, maybe we shouldn't try to oppress the 99.999 percent of gun owners who rightfully and lawfully own and use firearms for the actions of the .001, and try to find solutions that actually might help. Like if one commits real crimes with firearms (murder, robbery, blackmarket sales/purchases, etc, not "HBAR vs lightweight barrel profile BS...) then that individual should be executed or given a massive prison sentence smashing rocks into dust.

The next best part is when you bring up abortion and deaths caused by DUI/DWIs...

And of course, who stopped this ****head? Good guys and gals with guns... Same as if he was running around with a bat, knife, or car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom