H&K USP Tactical or Sig p226 elite dark?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Maui,

Shooting HKs is a good cure for your SIG-ness. It gives you anti-bodies for the SIG Virus. Just don't overdo it. You risk ending up like olzkool which has an undiagnosed case of HK addiction ( HK IW1 Virus. HK I want one ).You notice that you have it when " NO COMPROMISE" becomes your stance when arguing with the wife.

Last edited:

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Jack likes USPs and Sigs... He can use a man-purse and still look un-gay as long as he doesnt pack an SW MP pistol in it. An Ugly gun would just ruin the show.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I guess Im gay, I use a man purse. :lol2:

Maxpedition Fatboy in O.D to be exact, but mine has a BHP inside.

img_5988_1277_detail.jpg

RobMoore

The Mad Scientist
    Feb 10, 2007
    QA
    I welcome any HK shooter that wants to come put his up against my M&P. I shoot at AAFG and ESPS. :innocent0

olzkool

Feb 20, 2009
    Baltimore
    I welcome any HK shooter that wants to come put his up against my M&P. I shoot at AAFG and ESPS. :innocent0

You are comparing shooters not guns. We are comparing guns. If I went up against you in a competition shoot and lost I would blame myself not my weapon. :draw:

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    You are comparing shooters not guns. We are comparing guns. If I went up against you in a competition shoot and lost I would blame myself not my weapon. :draw:

olzkool:
    remember the sacred words: NO COMPROMISE

Anyways...If I lost to an M&P.. I'm definitely blaming the gun, then conveniently switch to a SIG.:D

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

Ill do it in a ransom rest, factory ammo. My Factory USP Tactical against a Factory M&P. I would do the same test against the top 1911 models too.

Ill put $100 on the USP shooting better groups against the M&P.

If you read my earlier post I praised the M&P. Its a great gun, much better ergos than a HK, but make no mistake the HK USP Tactical shoots circles (Accuracy wise) around the M&P. I sold a Glock to get a M&P, and havent looked back.

olzkool

Feb 20, 2009
    Baltimore
    Ill do it in a ransom rest, factory ammo. My Factory USP Tactical against a Factory M&P. I would do the same test against the top 1911 models too.

Ill put $100 on the USP shooting better groups against the M&P.

If you read my earlier post I praised the M&P. Its a great gun, much better ergos than a HK, but make no mistake the HK USP Tactical shoots circles (Accuracy wise) around the M&P. I sold a Glock to get a M&P, and havent looked back.

+1 C

But better ergos than a usp? C'mon, that is the most ergonomically correct pistol I ever held, fits like an elephant in a volkswagon. :rolleyes:

Now my P7M8, I would go against your M&P with that. You get the rest I will hold mine left handed with some of those red and green 3d glasses on and still put em all in the same hole. :innocent0

Yes I do drink the HK Kool Aid, but it tastes good and is less filling

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    +1 C

But better ergos than a usp? C'mon, that is the most ergonomically correct pistol I ever held, fits like an elephant in a volkswagon. :rolleyes:

Now my P7M8, I would go against your M&P with that. You get the rest I will hold mine left handed with some of those red and green 3d glasses on and still put em all in the same hole. :innocent0

Yes I do drink the HK Kool Aid, but it tastes good and is less filling

Your posts aways make me get a shat eating grin. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom