• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • If you want a permit, you DO have two options.

1) Move, like I did. I'm a VA resident and still own a property in MD. I visit as often as I want, I come and go as I please, and now my (significantly lower) income taxes go to VA instead of MD. Added bonus there.

or

2) Make large cash deposits. That WILL meet the criteria for getting a permit, since MD cares more about $$$ than your worthless life.

So scrape up a few thousand dollars. Take it to the bank. Get a deposit slip. A few days later, take it out again. Then put it back. Then take it out again. Then put it back. Keep the slips each time, vary the amount slightly, but be able to show a string of large cash deposits - (mention nothing about the withdrawls) - and that will show that you are frequently carrying lots of cash.

Whatever reason you come up with to explain it (maybe you collect rare coins? Or jewelry? or go to car auctions? whatever...) you can show that you DO indeed meet the established criteria for getting a permit in order to protect money.

ninjaroll

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 27, 2013
    https://www.marylandshallissue.com/share/kolbevsomalleymsj.pdf

It took quite a few pages, but I finally came to the 14thA part of the case. Now let's hope that if and when this case is argued the attorney include the 14thA as much as they argue for the 2A. Although saying the 14thA is violated by allowing retired LEO's to possess banned firearms is good, it's just as much a violation of the 14th that I can have banned firearm but my friend can't. I bought my banned fire before the ban and he wants one now but can't get it because it's banned. Now the state is violating two of his constitutional rights.

ninjaroll

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 27, 2013
    I like the idea. Get the same attorney(s) that wrote the Kolbe motion to dismiss and you're half way there.

Maybe instead of being a rude sarcastic jerk you could have pointed me to the Kolbe case. I wasn't aware of the Kolbe case and you had an opportunity to educate me about its existence in a less rude fashion,which would have been helpful. Instead you chose to be a rude sarcastic jerk. Thanks!

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    Maybe instead of being a rude sarcastic jerk you could have pointed me to the Kolbe case. I wasn't aware of the Kolbe case and you had an opportunity to educate me about its existence in a less rude fashion,which would have been helpful. Instead you chose to be a rude sarcastic jerk. Thanks!
    I did not pick up on a rude or sarcastic tone:sad20: Name calling and a sense of entitlement: are you a liberal? :innocent0

ninjaroll

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 27, 2013
    I did not pick up on a rude or sarcastic tone:sad20: Name calling and a sense of entitlement: are you a liberal? :innocent0

Sense of entitlement? You could say that IF I had said SHOULD have educated me however, I said COULD have educated me which suggests a choice. I will give you some latitude for not picking up the rudeness or sarcasm since you are unable to differentiate between could and should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom