• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    I have white oak uppers and barrels all are the best quality!
    I have no hands on with the lpk but in general all my White oak
    products have been top notch.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    WoA is a great company with a great reputation.

They have lbk with upgraded triggers for great prices. Just got an order from them thw other day. Be prepared to wait a little though as thier back orders are very heavy due to their great prices.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    They don't do anything fast or half assed and that's a good thing in my book. They stand behind theirnproducts and only put quality out the door. If you want a great AR barrel or upper WOA is good stuff.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I have two LPK's waiting for lowers to put them in. These kits came with an upgraded trigger and spriings.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Any experience with their ALG or ALG QMS triggers?

They don't make ALG triggers. ALG is a company owned by Geissele's wife. If you read the description under the ALG triggers, they say tuned by Geissele. It's just a basic single stage design that has been worked over to remove all of the grit and play you would normally find in a stock trigger.

They are worth every bit of $45. I wouldn't spend more money for the NiB coated ALG Act. I couldn't feel even the slightest difference between it and the QMS version. The reset on both triggers is pretty damn short. Many many people have pulled the trigger on the AR of mine that has an ALG. I'm not the only one who says they've shot triggers costing three times as much that didn't feel as nice.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Thanks for the ALG insight - I've been looking at them as a modest upgrade (cost wise) to the stock LPK provided triggers which arrived in my kits.

atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    WOA is sourcing their parts kits from somebody.

I've used
    RRA
    Daniel Defense
    Spikes
    PSA
    DPMS
    R-Guns Stainless
    CMMG

DPMS and R-guns are the only two I wouldn't buy again. CMMG had the best trigger I've ever received in a kit. The Daniel Defense kits were rather unremarkable (which is arguably a good thing), but the triggers weren't all that great. In fact, I couldn't tell which AR15s have the DD parts in them.
    http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=XCMMGLPK&name=CMMG+AR15+Lower+Parts+Kit&groupid=576

In summary, I wouldn't pay a premium for the WOA kit, but I also wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I just bought one for my father (fathers day gift) and one for myself as well. Lower's still pending but shipping was stupid fast!

WOA anything...can't be bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom