• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATTom

Aug 17, 2010
    Hi-
    Anybody have any recent experience with vector Hk 93 clones? They ru. About 1k and the real deal seems to run 3.5 k on gunbroker. Thats not happening :)

I'd be open to other sugggestions ....but centry seems the only other option and thanks but no.

Tom

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    A friend of mine used to have one. Vector's build is about equivalent to PTR's build of the 91; much better than the Century C93s...

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    They also use factory barrels. Make sure to find one that has the 1/7 twist barrel. If I recall correctly a 1/7 barrel will be marked with the number "178".

Ironically the version with the H&K collapsible stock will still be legal after Oct. 1st. The only PITA will be finding magazines which are also expensive.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I just got one. I have only one magazine. It's awful that you need to spend nearly $100.00 for a magazine. They would sell more if the magazines were cheaper. I haven't shot mine yet.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    I just got one. I have only one magazine. It's awful that you need to spend nearly $100.00 for a magazine. They would sell more if the magazines were cheaper. I haven't shot mine yet.

Cheap Hk mags???! :lol2:

I really like the 93s, it's interesting that it wasn't more widely adopted.

straightsilver3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 2, 2011
    everywhere
    The V93 is awesome The barrel is HK contract Malaysian 1/12 twist Much better than the C93 MKE makes polymer mags that work well and can be found for under 50 bucks. They work well. Ergonomics are not as nice as an AR but they are very reliable and eat steel cased ammo You can't go wrong with one.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Ironically the version with the H&K collapsible stock will still be legal after Oct. 1st. The only PITA will be finding magazines which are also expensive.
    One other possibility is to do a "G41" build, using the BMP 53AR or 93AR receiver. More than a C93 or V-93 would cost, I'm sure, but different enough that I don't think it could be a clone of the HK-93 A1 or A2. Ultimately, I think that's the path I'll go down if I ever decide a PTR91 isn't enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom