• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Apr 9, 2013
    I can sum this up with this statement:
    The Democrats have screwed the guts out of their Republican girlfriend and now the Republicans are going to the closet for the strap-on. It's all just a game to both parties. Steal your civil liberties.

This is why MOM has ZERO chance of being Potus or holding any other office. Its not his (their) turn.

People need to vote to restore our Constitution. People need to read the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Freedom is the greatest importance.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Neither establishment party has any use for a free middle class . Do you want to be owned in a Company Town or a Govt Gulag? Reagan stole the party for 8 years but it was over when the helicopter took off for the last time.

Apr 9, 2013
    I dont want to be owned by either. I want a free republic, like it was meant to be. Reagan is dead. Irrelevant. All I was stating is the fact that our government is so corrupt it sickens me. Its all just a dog and pony show. One side gets 8 years then the other gets 8. Cycles...

Batu

Apr 16, 2010
    Howard County
    The 2 party dictatorship. I don't understand people name calling, or cheer leading Repub. or Dem.

They seem the same, keep the status quot no matter who the figurehead Dictator is.:sad20::sad20:

SoMd Ed

Apr 29, 2010
    I agree with everything above.

Time to stop thinking Dem versus Rep

and start thinking Liberty versus Tyranny

If only there were more people that think like this. Been converting friends to this thought process for a while. Now if people would start throwing some backing to liberty minded candidates we might be able to save this country for our children.

stupid

Jun 13, 2013
    two parties is the best. let people think that they have a say in trivial issues so they don't realize how much they are being ****ed.

BigToe

Well Armed Vagrant
    There was a time when the Democrat's were all over the map....everyone wanted their own piece of the pie, and they could not get organized, but the Republicans pretty much had a single minded goal (morality, low taxes, deregulation). The table's have turned. The Democrats are singularly focused on making republicans out to be woman hating racists. And the republicans have been divided into the GOP and TEA Party.

The fact that Obama won a second term has told me that at least 51% of the American People are complete morons. It gives me little hope for 2016 if Clinton runs.

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    Md is done for. Every time I vote I hold my nose and vote the lesser of the two evils. Hardly any of the candidates are worth anything. To many democrats in Md.

Heck you still see people with Obama- Biden bumper stickers on their cars. Losers.:mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom