• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    I ordered a Vortex Razor II HD 1-6x scope on friday afternoon, and it showed up on tuesday. There was a sweatshirt in the box to prevent the scope from getting damaged in shipping! Brilliant!

I could have bought the scope anywhere, but because joebob is active here I decided to give him my business again. I travel for work so it is hard to make it to local shops.

Joebob outfitters is an asset to both mdshooters and the gun community! thank you again for the pre-sale communication.

VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    I ordered a scope last night in hopes to have it for Saturday so I can sight in a rifle at the shoot. Shipped already. Maybe I didn't need to pay for two day shipping. Oh well, maybe that saved JB a few bux

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    I ordered a Vortex Razor II HD 1-6x scope on friday afternoon, and it showed up on tuesday. There was a sweatshirt in the box to prevent the scope from getting damaged in shipping! Brilliant!

I could have bought the scope anywhere, but because joebob is active here I decided to give him my business again. I travel for work so it is hard to make it to local shops.

Joebob outfitters is an asset to both mdshooters and the gun community! thank you again for the pre-sale communication.

Thanks again for the order. It was ordered on Monday morning actually, so it made it there surprisingly fast. :party29:

I ordered a scope last night in hopes to have it for Saturday so I can sight in a rifle at the shoot. Shipped already. Maybe I didn't need to pay for two day shipping. Oh well, maybe that saved JB a few bux

Basically whenever you pay the $20 express shipping it also expedites the processing. It doesn't matter if there is a stack of 500 orders waiting to ship out, all Express orders get shipped out ASAP. It might have been cutting it close for a standard free shipping to arrive by Friday since MD is sometimes a 3day ship-time, and we're not able to ship out all orders same-day right now due to volume.

Spizike9

Apr 29, 2012
    I pretty much do all my shipping online from diapers, to formula to gun stuff and JB has the fastest shipping out there in any industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom