• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    In my view, the true test of an online retailer is how they handle the situation when something goes wrong with an order. Based on my recent experience with JBO, I give them an A+.

I started ordering from JBO soon after I joined this board and have placed 5 or 6 orders since that time that were handled flawlessly… easy ordering, good prices and fast and accurate shipping. Unfortunately, when I received my last order, I noted that one of the products was incorrect (I ordered one upper receiver and got a different upper receiver from the same company). I called up and immediately spoke to a friendly representative who worked the problem. Less than five minutes later, the mistake was confirmed by checking inventory and I was told that the correct part was shipping out the same day along with a pre-paid return shipping label for the incorrect upper.

They did not do what I expected -- which was to ask me to send the old one back, then they would ship the correct one. They took the risk that I would keep both parts in order to rectify their mistake ASAP and keep the customer happy.

While perfection is always the goal, I understand that mistakes occasially happen. I wanted to publically thank JBO for handling this situation so well and tell them to keep up the good work.

PS - Your upper is in the mail. :thumbsup:

mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    I ordered an upper and was very pleased at how fast I received it. Since then I have ordered several other items and will continue to use them.
    A good online business is great to find.
    Thanks JB

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Customers trust us with their money, so we do the same back if possible, especially if its our fault in a shipping error. If you didn't want the part to begin with you wouldn't have ordered it, right?

I'm glad we got the error rectified in a timely, satisfactory matter for you. The employee who boxed up that LAR upper was one of our newest shippers and obviously had an oversight on his part.

Thanks again for the orders! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom