• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BumblebeeSnek

Oct 2, 2020
    Cockeysville
    Howdy,

Figured I'd let everyone know on this forum that Textron Systems in Hunt Valley, MD is pretty desperate for staff. Easy stuff like warehouse positions (forklift certified is a plus!), electrical soldering (2nd shift is offering a $1k bonus), and shipping/logistical positions in various building. So many have taken early retirement, promoted to other departments, or they quit to take work from home jobs. Good work schedules, weekends off. You either work 8hr x 5 or 10hr x 4 type weeks, the latter depends on what department you work for. It's awesome getting Fridays off! You could definitely negotiate better pay now since it's a worker's market. You will have to clear a basic security background check, physical, and drug test since it's government property.

PM me and I can put you in touch with a manager.

FWIW, it's not the best place to work but it's a great place to gain some experience and springboard to somewhere else in the gov defense industry complex. Now that the mandates were dropped, no vax requirements (that I know of). Just thought I'd throw this in the forum in case anyone is looking in the area and wants a short commute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom