• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    1611, What a bad time to be caught napping (literally I was passed out alongside my infant son, it's the only way he'll nap). Amazing that things are still flying off the shelf this fast.

Hopefully you'll get another shipment in before I have to return to Maryland.

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    Thanks, but there are two reasons I wouldn't touch those mags. 1) they are overpriced junk and about as reliable as an MD politican. 2) After getting some amazing cs from Joebobs I committed to buying the things I want from them if they stock them, even if it means waiting on things to come back into inventory. The one exception being when I was able to order PMags directly from MagPul as part of their mags to the military program.
    I wont be coming back to MD for another 6 months, and being confident that nationally a magazine restriction is not likely I am content with waiting out the inventory.

But I was very suprised to see these go so fast after seeing how long it took psa to sekk out of their 30 rounder d&h's this last shipment.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    Thanks, but there are two reasons I wouldn't touch those mags. 1) they are overpriced junk and about as reliable as an MD politican. 2) After getting some amazing cs from Joebobs I committed to buying the things I want from them if they stock them, even if it means waiting on things to come back into inventory. The one exception being when I was able to order PMags directly from MagPul as part of their mags to the military program.
    I wont be coming back to MD for another 6 months, and being confident that nationally a magazine restriction is not likely I am content with waiting out the inventory.

But I was very suprised to see these go so fast after seeing how long it took psa to sekk out of their 30 rounder d&h's this last shipment.

I agree with your assesment, the drum mags are unreliable and overpriced. However I disagree with you on MD politicians, In my experience they can be relied upon to screw you over every time they can.

Rhino

Dec 6, 2008
    Mount Airy
    I have a couple of the Beta mags, one I have used, the other still sealed in the box .... I bought them at a show in PA shortly after the sundown in '04. The one I have used has never failed to feed even when playing around with my slidefire stock. Although I have read several complaints of the drum mags .... I am just saying that I haven't had the problem personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom