• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Very nice to see Stag Arms is going the extra mile. See below link to offerings based on which grabber state you live in. I've seen "CA compliant" here and there but this is more robust. This was a banner on AR15.com.

http://www.stagarms.com/post-ban-information/

I hope other manufactures do the homework and follow suit. They can/should do business with CA, CT, MD, NY, etc...not only is it the right thing, it's profitable for them.

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I sent them a message, will let you know what if any reply I get. They state only their HBAR complete rifles and HBAR Upper Assembles can be sold to Martyland residents. Pre 10/1/13 lowers can use any upper as we know. I also thanks them for putting the effort into creating the State based info page. Good People.

Kelson1066

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2012
    Frederick County
    With the extra effort they will likely get a larger share of the AR15 Market in places with ridiculous gun laws. The only problem would be finding an FFL willing to do the transfer. Not a problem around here but it could be in NY, CT, or CA.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    See that NY-compliant model at the bottom of the page? Wow! An extra $100 to make your AR look like that?? Gotta do what you gotta do I guess. Just more proof that no matter what the law says there are ways........

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    It's nice to see they haven't given up on folks like us that live in communist states.

That webpage should help serve as a tool to show just how stupid assault weapon bans are. It doesn't matter how much you know about firearms and gun laws; you shake your head when you look at the New York model. WTF.

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Stag Arms catering to those in grabber gulags Reload this Page Reply to Thread

Sgt Preston here...

These guys are on the ball...

They intend to continue to build & sell superior quality rifles...

They have done their homework &...

They have made it easy for us (the buyers) to understand what is legal in Merry-Land...

Great business decision = Survival of the Fittest...

fishertodd

ΜΟΛΏΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    May 12, 2013
    It's nice to see a gun manufacturer going the extra mile to understand individual state's requirements/laws rather than implementing a policy whereby they simply refuse to ship to these states with restrictive laws.

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    The real question is how long before the dildos that make the laws in Maryland decide to ban the HBARs and every other rifle they missed last year.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    The real question is how long before the dildos that make the laws in Maryland decide to ban the HBARs and every other rifle they missed last year.

Meet me in Annapolis to fight them "dildos" during the GA.

Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    As a lefty I am a fan of Stag and have an 8L in my safe. Great gas piston AR. Reliable and eats all brands of ammo I put in it. I like the fact that they took care of CT clients (home state) before their ban hit. They had piece on web site apologizing to out of state distributors saying CT orders would be filled first. Classy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom