• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ameridane

Jun 5, 2013
    After waiting 133 days for my pea shooter, I had it out for the virgin shooting this past Saturday night. What a painful experience it was. It took almost 1:20 hours to empty 4 1/2 clips because the gun was jamming 2-4 times per clip.

Well, waking up Sunday morning, cleaning up the gun from the night before, I believed that doing so, would help the gun getting a better reputation with me, before I would give up on it.

Around noon I wrapped up the gun, drove down to the FFL where I purchased the gun. Of cause it jammed again for the store personnel while the owners where at the show in Timonium. Really nice people down there seemed knowledgeable about this issue with other gun from the same manufacturer. Their opinion was that the gun had to be broken in before it would stop jamming.

Its like accepting a new TV with lines across the screen that will go away by time. Really?????

I gave up on them and called the manufacturer directly. They emailed shipping label for overnight shipment. Really great to offer that. 2-3 weeks turn around time.

But here comes the kicker, they will only return gun to FFL, who in return will hand over the gun to me. Maybe it will happen within the next year if MSP again changes their interpretation of SB281 which will be in affect in 7 days from now, and after I can produce a HQL to the FFL, before he will give my property back to me.

Or is this just a nightmare scenario with an easier solution to this in 2-3 weeks, if the manufacturer mails the gun directly to me. I really hope for the last so an update to this can be provided mid October.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom