• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PeteW

Feb 10, 2021
    Westminster
    Edit: +1 for MD Elite. Got me taken care of in short order. Thanks everyone for the comments & recommendation.

I'm looking for the American Guardians program M&P 9 Shield Plus Optics Ready w/ night sights. S&W website sku #13534 / American Guardian sku #13792. S&W website is pretty janky figuring out the actual program dealers.

I've called Geared up in westminster with no luck and emailed Guntry where I'm a member and am still waiting on a reply from the gun desk.

Any other Industry Partners who stock this pistol and are able to use the S&W American Guardians program?

Last edited:

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    You might not be able to find that SKU in MD because it includes a 13 round mag.

With the current s&w rebates and also some of the online specials, you may very likely get a better price than the guardians price.

If you go to Nova you can buy with the 13 round mags and just have the gun transferred to an MD FFL. DK and All Shooters Tactical come to mind. I know all shooters does first responder deals.

PeteW

Feb 10, 2021
    Westminster
    You might not be able to find that SKU in MD because it includes a 13 round mag.

With the current s&w rebates and also some of the online specials, you may very likely get a better price than the guardians price.

If you go to Nova you can buy with the 13 round mags and just have the gun transferred to an MD FFL. DK and All Shooters Tactical come to mind. I know all shooters does first responder deals.
    I hear ya. I'm open to hearing deals from local shops too + rebate. I'd prefer to buy local.

rswangz

Jan 14, 2013
    Carroll Co
    Highly recommend MD Elite, not far from Westminster, and always good prices. PA is probably closer than No VA for you if you want mags.

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    Are the newest optics ready shield pluses upgraded to the equalizer optic cut that fits Holosun 507k/eps carry without a plate?

PeteW

Feb 10, 2021
    Westminster
    +1 for Dan and his team at MD Elite. They always make me feel like family when I visit them.

Cal68
    Yeah I would prefer to buy from a shop in carroll. I've only heard great things about their shop. Only reason why I didn't reach out to them earlier was I didn't see them on S&W's dealer map and didn't see it listed on elite's website. That was my main reason for posting here because I know sometimes websites aren't always up to date, the way inventory is flying the past few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom