• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Hi all,

I need to have a procedure done in Wesminster, that requires I be put under. I cannot drive myself and my family is either in school or working in Columbia MD.

I need someone to drive me up, stay in the waiting area, and then take me home again afterwards... (probably two and a half or three hours total - So 12-3) If someone has the time, I would really appreciate it. Please let me know (PM me please) if you have availability, and what you would want for compensation.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Hi all,

I need to have a procedure done in Wesminster, that requires I be put under. I cannot drive myself and my family is either in school or working in Columbia MD.

I need someone to drive me up, stay in the waiting area, and then take me home again afterwards... (probably two and a half or three hours total - So 12-3) If someone has the time, I would really appreciate it. Please let me know (PM me please) if you have availability, and what you would want for compensation.

Can you do it any other day? I can’t do Monday/Tuesday. I’d just ask you to buy 1000 rounds of 50 BMG from me ;)

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Can you do it any other day? I can’t do Monday/Tuesday. I’d just ask you to buy 1000 rounds of 50 BMG from me ;)

Unfortunately it is already scheduled. Doesn't mean it cannot be changed but is something I have to get done. Lets see if anyone else chimes in and will let you know. I really appreciate it. Really between a rock and a hard place.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Hi all,

Happy to do this for you. Sending PM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom